30 - Ride My Face

I pulled up to my apartment and hopped out with Rhea on my tail. I walked inside and up to level 4, unlocked the door and welcomed Rhea inside.

"Sorry it's not that big

"Sorry it's not that big." I don't know why I was apologising for it, it was still a great place. I just felt insecure about it knowing Rhea owns a home that's way bigger than my apartment.

"Don't be, it's beautiful in here. You decorated it?" She asks, taking in the space. I nod. "A secret talent of yours, then." She adds.

I blush, and walk down the hallway. I go into my room, and start packing some clothes and bathroom things in a suitcase.

Rhea stepped into my room, admiring the walls, the bed, all of it

Rhea stepped into my room, admiring the walls, the bed, all of it. "I love your style." She complimented, coming to lay on my bed.

"Thanks." I smile, stuffing some bras into my suitcase. Rifling through my drawer for my favourite set, i stuff it into the suitcase quickly.

Not quick enough because Rheas hand shoots into it and pulls out the black and shining fabric. A grin plasters her face as she shows the set off. "What do you think you'll need this for?" Rhea says, her face serious.

I shrug, trying to hide the blush in my cheeks

I shrug, trying to hide the blush in my cheeks. I reach for it but she pulls it away, still looking at the shining details of the panties. I laugh as I try and reach for it again. But she doesn't let me grab it.

I crawl on my bed and straddle her, reaching for the set and finally getting a grip on it. But she didn't let go either and I didn't want to rip the fabric.

I think. "Let it go or I'm not brining it."

"Even better." Rhea comes close to my face, letting me breathe her in. I could feel the heat from her face on mine. Could basically taste her sweat.

God, I was down bad.

I gulped, and Rhea finally let the set go. I crawled from her and put it in the suitcase and continued packing. But I couldn't focus on anything but the ache and wet patch growing in my underwear.

"Mia?" Rhea said, pulling my attention to her lying on her side on my bed.

"Hm?"

"Do you want to be finger fucked, Mia?" Rhea whispers, lust in her tone.

My stomach tingles and I physically tense. "Um- I." I fumble, trying to find the right words.

I watched as Rhea sat up, and walked on her knees across my bed until she was in front of me. Even like this, she still was tall over me. She dominated me.

She lent in close, teasing me, being so close to me. "Rhea... my god." I couldn't stop the pleads from coming out. "Kiss me." I beg. "Kiss me how you want to."

"Mia, are you sure?" Rheas hand comes on my chin, waiting for my answer. "Mia? What's your word?"

"Riptide." I remember.

That makes Rhea smile before smashing her lips to mine. Crashing her body into mine. She bit at my lower lip, hard, that I winced quietly. But I didn't pull away, I enjoyed the small pain.

Rhea tugs at me pants, and I undress before her. "Look at those pretty fit legs, begging to be spread. Rhea pulls me on the bed, letting me straddle her. "You already soaking for me, Mia?"

She didn't even need to worry about that. I nodded, finding her lips again. But she pulled away, replacing her tongue with two fingers. I suck on them with passion, making Rhea lick her own lips.

Rhea pulls her fingers away, and lowers them to between us. They land on my clit, circling me. I moan into Rheas shoulder, wanting to bite on the skin there. I slightly do, waiting to see if Rhea reacted.

"Bite me, Mia. Don't be afraid to hurt me." She said, moving her fingers down and pumping inside me.

I bite her skin, enjoying the salty flavour. "God." I moan, holding onto her tight as my orgasm crested. "Shit."

"Mia, do you want to cum?" Rhea says, as I still hold onto her shoulder with my teeth. I nod against her, as best as I can muster. "Look in my eyes." Rhea says.

I do, and she watches my face as I roll my eyes. Suck on my own bottom lip. God she made me feel amazing. There fingers were pumping inside me, filling me up so well.

"You wanna cum?" Rhea repeats. I nod, staring into her face. "Then ride my face, Mia." And her fingers slip from me as she lies down completely.

"W-what?"

"Do I have to repeat myself?" Rhea say up on her elbows. "Sit on my face. Don't make me have to repeat it again."

A little nervous, I make my way up Rheas body. As I got to her chest, her arms gripped my thighs, and she pulled me the rest of the way.

Her tongue flicked at me. Then sucked and licked at me ferociously. She was tasting me, devouring me with her tongue and her lips. Her hands were on my behind, squeezing hard.

I was light headed above her, shocked at how good she made me feel all the time. This was incredible....

"Sit down." Rhea said, pulling me harder down on her mouth.

It was then I realised I was just hovering above her, scared of putting my full weight onto her face. I hesitated a moment. "Rhea- I don't want to-"

"Sit. Down." Rhea repeated, pulling me further onto her.

I relaxed into it. Onto her face and her lips just grew more hungry. Sucking my clit and swirling her tongue around me.

"Shit, Rhea." I groaned into the air.

"Shit, who?" Rhea says muffled beneath me.

"Rhea..." I repeat. She mustn't have heard me the first time.

But then my ass stings. Rhea slapped me. But it did the opposite of what I thought. It didn't hurt. It made it all... better.

It was a punishment.

I said Rhea?

"Mami...." I whispered, waiting for her reply. But she didn't reply, she rubbed my hips with a satisfactory caress.

She continued licking me. Kissing me. Sucking at my clit with a hungry mouth. I groaned and screamed into the air as I came. Shaking over her face, I couldn't help the twitched of my muscles.

Even as I slowly crawled off her face and back to straddling her, my muscles were jerking.

Rhea lied beneath me, my cum on her face, glistening. She licked it off her lips with a smirk on her face.