72 - We Get It

"Just tell me." I told her.

"What do you think I need to tell you, Mia?" Rhea replied, voice serious and deep. I looked away from her as she kept talking. "You think I'm cheating on you?"

"N-no." I answered quickly, still looking at the ground. "But there was something... right?"

Rhea was silent a moment, all I heard was the noises of the night as the cheering happening inside. "Mia, why did you run from me?" There was sadness in her voice. "Why were you uncomfortable with talking to me about it?"

"I don't know." I let myself look up at Rhea. Her eyes was dropped and her arms were crossed. She seemed disappointed. "I-I didn't want to know."

"You believe I'd do that to you?" Rhea said quietly, I heard her slowly walked to in front of me. "Mia? Answer me." Rhea squat before me.

I looked at her face, she was waiting for my answer. "N-no, I didn't think that. I just... I just thought that maybe before, you two had something..." I cleared my throat, shifting on the bench and looking away from Rhea. "Just the way she looked at you." I got out, my throat choking a little.

"Baby..." Rheas cool hands grabbed mine. "There's nothing. There was nothing." That hurt in my heart instantly eased at her saying that. "I've never looked at her in that way... ever." Rhea added.

I slightly smiled.

Rhea kept talking. "Mia, was there someone in your past that- that... that they-."

Rhea struggled to ask the question. I knew it was coming so I answered it for her, holding her hands tightly. "That cheated on me? Yeah, Rhea. All of them." I said.

Rhea let an angry breathe go. Her hands caressed mine, trying to warm them. "Who do I need to crush, baby. Give me their names."

I laughed. "Rhea, come on..."

Rhea didn't laugh. "I'm serious, baby. I want to know who and if they're within 100 miles radius of here."

I shook my head, ignoring and brushing that off. Maybe, I'd tell her later about it. She'd asked before about my dating past, but I just said it was usual. Normal. "Does Gigi-"

Rhea finished it for me. "Like me? Yes, she does."

My stomach dropped again. I wasn't imagining it, then. "Oh."

Rheas cold hand splayed on my cheek, forcing me to look at her. "She has for years, baby. But I'm not interested. Never was." Rhea smiled at me, making me feel beautiful. Making me feel loved. "She wasn't my first choice as my partner, but Blair Davenport declined. Gigi jumped at the chance."

"Right." I said. "Does she know you have a girlfriend?" I ask sadly,

Rhea looks at me moment, looking at my entire face and smiling. "I haven't gone out of my way to tell her, Mia, but I haven't also been secretive about you. I touch you a lot, just in the halls." Rhea said.

I agreed with her. "Yeah, can you tell her?"

Rhea stroked her fingers against my face. Making me shiver. "If it's going to calm you, baby, yes." I smiled back at Rhea, looking at her lips, wanting a kiss from her, even in her lipstick.

I lent in, but Rheas eyes grew bright like she just got an idea. Rhea pulled away, passing me my crutches. "I have a better idea, baby." She helped me up quickly and back inside.

What was she doing.

I slowly limped beside her, as Rhea walked close to me, leading me ahead and backstage. Where wrestlers were all around us, including Bianca, D, Finn, Ricochet, Gigi and more. I noticed Gigis eyes grew as she noticed Rhea.

I just rolled my eyes.

Then I was crashed against Rheas hard body and devoured in a deep kiss.

Rhea kissed me with purpose. With passion. Her tongue slightly pressed against mine, as her hands wrapped tightly around my waist. I brought one of my hands into her gelled back hair, enjoying the messiness of it.

Rhea kissed me like she meant it. I could feel her lipstick smudging off onto my own face but I didn't care. She devoured me, wanting to show everyone in the room who she belonged to. Who I belonged to.

She eventually pulled away, smiling down at me. Her hand came up and swiped at my chin, pulling off the black lipstick.

I was a puddle by the end of it. Just hot and flushed.

"We get it." Damien called out, laughing. "You usually do it in the change room." He continued causing others to laugh.

I laughed as Rhea helped me sit back onto the equipment box and came between my legs, stroking my thighs as she admired my face.

"Thank you." I whispered to her, smiling. I slowly lent in to kiss her on the cheek.

But Rhea pulled away. "I haven't forgotten about your little Ricochet message..." she said seriously.

I quickly looked over to Ricochet who was chatting to Gigi. I rolled my eyes. "You didn't get your anger out enough?" I asked Rhea, tilting my head. "You destroyed him."

Rhea shrugged. "And I'll do it again if you ever give me that image of you two again."

"Rhea..." I whispered, shaking my head. Little does she know her possessiveness made my toes curl. Made my ache and tingle.

Rhea knew. She knew instantly what I was feeling. Maybe it was the flush on my chest. Or the shuffling of my hips. Maybe she could smell it. Just had a special sense for my arousal. Rhea came closer between my legs, brought her face beside my ear and whispered lowly. "Want me to fuck you on this table, Mia?"

I tried to pull away, but Rheas grip on my thighs grew harder, nearly painful.

Rhea whispered again, making my spine tingle. "In front of everyone. Huh? You'd like that, baby?"

"N-no, Rhea." I got out between my panting breaths. I was lying through my teeth.

"No?" Rhea taunted. "No or not here?"

"Not... here." I whispered.

Rhea hummed in approval. Moving away from my ear. I peered around but no one was staring. No one seemed to notice.

The show still had a couple matches to end the night. Rhea was finished so we could leave. I'd assumed that's where Rhea was guiding me, to the car park and go home. But I couldn't wait.

I stopped her with the bottom of my crutch, giving her a lustful look and grin before backing into a small equipment room. Full of shelves and some stacked boxes. Some technical equipment.

Rhea came inside, shut the door behind her and watched me as I sat my crutches against the wall. I realised there was no where to sit down. No where to lie on the ground either

I peered around, looking for a way to rest my foot. But come up short.

"Come here, baby." Rhea grabbed my arm and lifted me by the waist. "Does this hurt?" Rhea asked, slowly wrapping my legs around her waist. The angle was a little sore but I shook my head, wanting this more.

Rhea held me up easily, spun and backed me against the wall. "You know what word to say if I get too rough baby." Rheas breathe hovered over my lips. "If your ankle hurts, say it..." Rhea said it seriously.

I nodded, agreeing.