77 - Beg (part 2)

"Kiss my thigh." Rhea ordered, licking her tongue over her teeth. I scooted down and onto my stomach inside Rheas legs.

I grabbed her right thigh with a soft hand. "Did I say to touch me?" Rhea said, pulling her thigh wider and out of my grip. Gulping, I put a soft kiss on the inside of her thigh.

Rhea smiled down at me. "Now mark it."

I looked up at her. "People will see it Rhea..."

"Good." Rhea said, waiting and staring at me to do as she says. "Mark. Me."

I lower onto her thigh, suck onto some skin for a while. Once I let go, I examine the deep red mark, soon to turn purple. Rhea inspects it, seeming happy with what I'd done. "Is it alright?"

"Yes." Rhea said. Her intense eyes locked onto mine. "Now take my panties off."

I smiled, grabbing the hips of her panties and sliding them down her legs, I sit them onto bed beside us, beside the vibrator still making noises beside us. I pray it doesn't go flat...

Rhea spreads her legs, putting her on display, wide open in front of me. She was perfect. It was glistening with her arousal. I looked up to Rhea, lust obvious on my face. I bite my lip.

"You wanna taste me?" Rhea smirked down at me. I nodded. "Mmm, Mia, make me cum with your fingers only. After, maybe I'll let you-."

I didn't let her finish because I inserted a finger inside her, easily. Rhea took a quick breathe in, her eyes rolling back. But before I could pump or curl mg fingers, Rhea recovered and gripped my hair to look up at her. "Interrupt me again and I'll leave you wet and alone in the bed." She let my hair go, letting me continue on.

I pushed my finger deeper inside her, feeling her clench inside and around me. She was so wet. I pushed two in, pulling my fingers out to examine the wet there. "Lick it." Rhea commanded, her face was flushed.

I looked to her a second and then back to my fingers. I flicked my tongue on my finger, tasting the sweet of Rhea... god... I sucked my fingers, completely, not getting enough of her. "Mmm, you like the taste of me?" Rhea asked. I nodded. "Too bad you have to make me cum first."

I put my fingers back inside Rhea, curling inside and hitting a spot I knew she loved. Her head fell back against the headboard as deep moans came from inside her chest.

When I inserted three fingers, that's when Rhea broke. Eventually shaking on my fingers, moaning into the room and closing her legs from the pleasure. As she was coming down, I pushed her legs back open and dived my head in. Sucking on her clit straight away.

"Oh, fuck." Rhea groaned, probably have sensory overload right now. She hardly got a break. Rheas hands gripped tightly on my head, keeping me in place as she started to rub and buck her pussy against my face.

I stuck my tongue out, enjoying her ride my face like she is. She is incredible. "Suck on my clit, Mia." Rhea moaned, breathy.

I did. Sucked hard as she shook quickly against me. She broke and crashed into pleasure again. Moaning even louder into the room and shaking intensity. Her orgasm was strong, so intense. "Fuck! Baby, fuck!"

I slowly licked her thighs as she came down from it, panting heavy. "Shit." Rhea groaned, reaching down to grab my throat and bring me up close to her face. "Such a good girl." She smiled, still red and relaxed from her orgasms.

I smiled and tried to kiss Rhea but she pushed me away onto my knees. "Beg me to use it." Rhea joined me on my knees, motioning to the vibrator still loud beside us.

"Please, Rhea... Please use it. I need it. I want to cum like you." I begged.

Rhea arched her head, reaching for the vibrator.

God... if this was punishment, maybe I should be bad all the time.

I watched as she brought the vibrator and let the vibrating end sit on my shoulder. It was intense. It was fast. I breathed in, waiting for her to move it.

Rhea ran it down my arm, back up and down over my chest, skipping past my nipples, she runs it down my stomach. "Your skin is beautiful." Rhea said kindly. That was Demi coming through.

I smiled at her, and then Rhea put the vibrator on my clit, making me jolt at the sudden pleasure. "Oh." I moaned.

It felt amazing. Better than amazing. It made my knees buckle beneath me, Rhea noticed and pushed me down onto my back and spread my legs. She was over top of me, watching my face squirm in pleasure as she held the vibrator harder against me. "You wanna cum, baby? Do you deserve to?"

I groaned. "N-no."

That made Rhea laugh. "At least we agree on that." Right as I was about to crash, Rhea pulled the vibrator away, leaving me writhing,

"W-what? No, Rhea, please I'm so close." I begged her, coming up onto my forearms and closer to her face. Rhea looked down on me with power. Raw dominance. She was waiting for more. "Mami, please. I'm begging you to let me cum."

Rhea tilted her head, waiting for even more. "I-I'm sorry for what I said. I- I wasn't being good."

Rhea smiled. "This is punishment." The vibrator begun ticking, slowly slowing down. No...

"Please..." I started, and Rhea put it back on my clit, slowly pulsing against me. "Shit..." I was so close. 5 more seconds and I was there. I moaned loudly into the room.

Then the vibrations halted completely. It went flat.

I tore my gaze to Rhea who was smiling at watching me in pain. So desperate beneath her. She was going to use her tongue, right? Her fingers?

But Rhea threw the vibrator away, grinned and climbed off me. "Poor baby, this was punishment."

What?

Rhea continued. "Say shit like that again and I'll make it worse." Rhea got up off the bed and walked from the bedroom. Leaving me in a puddle of desperation. Rhea popped her head back into the room. "Touch yourself and I'll know. I'll smell it. I'll hear it. I'll know it." And Rhea left again. I heard her get water from the top and then sit on the couch downstairs, turn on the tv and put in a show she has been watching.

Was she serious?

Fuck.

I'd never be saying shit like that again.