70 - Loyalties Lie

It was Friday, meaning Smackdown.

During the week, Charlotte issued a challenge online against Rhea. But not any match, a tag team match. Meaning, Rhea can debut her new tag team partner. She'd given me a hint at NXT, but other than that, Rhea kept her hidden very well.

I was sitting on an equipment box, watching the show as Rhea walked by, giving me a soft touch on the shoulder. Beside her, someone with a black bag on there face, held onto her arm, guiding her to the exit of the gorilla.

They had leopard print green gear, black straps everywhere and beautiful pale skin. She was obviously a gorgeous woman and I shuffled uncomfortably watching Rhea guide her out the gorilla with a hand on her skin.

Rheas song played as I turned to the screen. She'd ripped off her bag before the audience could see, showing a orange haired Gigi Dolin.

There were cheers in the stadium

There were cheers in the stadium. Exclamations backstage too. Bianca was beside me, watching with a red face after just completing and winning her match.

"Oh, shit! Gigi, that's wicked." Bianca said, laughing.

"Yeah." I agreed.

I watched as Rhea winked at Gigi before they walked down the aisle. My stomach flipped, uncontrollably. God, why was it making me feel so... gross.

"Hey, Mia. How's the ankle?" Damien's deep voice came beside me.

"Hi, D, getting better. I'm still going to be out for a while." I rolled my eyes.

"Ah, you'll come back even stronger, I know it - Oh, who's that?" Damien leans in closer to the screen. "NXT?" Damien asks, looking at us.

"Gigi Dolin, NXT." Bianca tells him.

Damien nods and watched Rhea enter the ring, licking her teeth at Gigi and smirking in a way she only does when she's above me.

I physically cringed and couldn't sit still.

"You're jumpy." D said, looking at me with a brow raised.

I though fuck it. Why hide it, when he's going to notice anyway. Like he does everything. I let out a loud breathe, one full of annoyance as Gigi touched Rhea on the shoulder, awaiting Charlottes entrance. "I mean..." I signal to the screen. "They have... something going on, right? Or had to?" I didn't mean anything now. But, they gazes they exchanged, they had a history, right? "Is she straight?" I asked Bianca, hoping she'd know.

Bianca shrugged. "No idea, girl."

I looked to D. "Do you know if they've-."

Damien titled his head at me. "I don't know what Rhea used to do at her time at NXT, nor should you be worrying, Mia. They have chemistry. As do Finn and I, You and Rhea. The list could go on."

"Mmm." I shrugged his answer off. "She wouldn't have tagged with someone she had a relationship with, right?" I asked him.

Damien just laughed, as if he found all of this amusing. "Mia, seriously, you need to stop."