15 - Ragdoll

It was 3 days until WrestleMania.

TJD hadn't wrestled together for nearly 2 weeks as we'd been given some time off before the big event.

I'd went back to the UK, spent some time with family and away from everything WWE and Rhea.

Rhea...

God I had hardly gotten away really. She messaged me the first day I landed in the UK asked when I was coming back to the US. I know she was going back to Australia as well so I wished her a good time.

Today was the day I came back. I know Finn and Rhea are back too, so we'd planned a last training before preparations for WrestleMania.

I parked and went inside, Finn was there first just stretching. As soon as I entered he gathered me in a quick hug and said. "Welcome back. Rhea is nearly here, just traffic keeping her back."

My cheeks heated a tad, knowing she's going to be here soon. "Sure." I said.

We hadn't mentioned what happened in the bathroom to eachother. Nor have I told anyone about it. I don't know how Rhea feels about it, we'll, obviously good. But is it anything? Or is it just something we need to get out of our systems.

I didn't know myself but I'm open to hear what she has to say about it. So that was my main plan today. Talk to Rhea, and also work on my submissions.

"Wanna be my dummy?" I asked Finn. "Gotta work on my submissions."

Finn laughed nervously. "You haven't had a proper match in a while, you're excited for the tag team match?"

"Yeah, of course. I'm keen to see the reaction I get."

Finn agrees. "For sure, you're going to be fully with TJD, right? Damien said that?"

Damien emailed me a week ago, told me to not hesitate walking to the ring with Rhea at Wrestlemania. Play along with Rhea as if over this break, I've fully grasped everything dark. Wicked. And Rhea. "Yes, I'm looking forward to that. Really."

I rolled in the ring, already warm and ready to go. Finn followed and he helped me with some submissions. Helped me tighten and squeeze harder. Even get out of some tricky ones he knew.

The door swung open and Rhea walked in. Low cut sport top and tights. Raw face and hair, she was gorgeous. Even had a glow to her skin from her time in Australia with her family.

I could tell just by the pure glow on her face that she shined back in her hometown

I could tell just by the pure glow on her face that she shined back in her hometown. But her career made her mostly live here.

Finn waved at her. "Hey!" And she smiled at him, putting her gym bag on the ring.

Taking me out of surprise, Finn grabbed at me, took my arm and put it in a lock. He squeezed hard. Struggling beneath him, I finally bucked my hips and rolled like he showed me to escape. "That was great." Finn said and turned to Rhea. "Submissions to start today. Wanna give Mia and go?"

Rhea grinned. "Yeah, I do." And my stomach fluttered as she stepped into the ring.

I stood to my full height ahead of her. She admired her way from my hair, down my thin white tank top and black tights.

Then she charged, coming for my legs and swinging me onto my back. Before I could move, she had my legs in a lock, squeezing them together tight.

I mumbled in pain at it before swinging at her temple. She hardly moved but I used my other hand under her chin which connected well. Her legs released for a moment and I used the opportunity to jump free from it. Back rolled onto all fours away from her.

She was smiling as she touched at her chin, feeling for any pain. I immediately felt bad and I think she saw it on my face and said. "I'm okay, that was great." She looked to Finn. "You can be our rag doll then today, we've gotta work on tag team moves."

Finn roles his eyes but stepped into the ring happily. Kind of.

We worked on some moves, as professionals, but every faint touch from her just reminded of the time she had me caught on the sink. Kissing me. Devouring me. Talking to me...

I never knew dirty talk would make things so much... better. Hotter.

We finally finished and Finn wished us the best until Wrestmania. Rhea was just cleaning sweat off her face when I decided to go up to her.