38 - Clothesline

I said I'd be fine but Rhea and Triple H insisted I stay home during Smackdown.

Damien and Finn had a match with the Usos, and Rhea was there to be a menace ringside. It would work out well if I was missing, it'd really sell the idea that there's tension.

So Rhea left earlier, triple checking the locks on the doors and windows, even though Austin would never be able to come near her place.

She kissed my temple and left me snuggled on the couch before the tv.

Tomorrow was Elimination Chamber, so I didn't know what 1 night would do taking a break. But, oh well, I'd be back tomorrow. Ready to cause havoc.

Every night this week, Rhea helped me shower and wash, but we didn't touch eachother. She was respectful and wanted to wait. Everytime her hands strayed low or around my throat, I'd start shaking.

The memories would start flashing in my mind and I hated it.

Hated him...

But Rhea... God I couldn't stop thinking about her. I loved the woman. Everything she offered, I never wanted to lose it.

We'd talked about what happened last week. I really apologised and she accepted it. Her family only knew she was straight, only being around men in Australia. She just hadn't told them about the women, yet. She was thankful she had to get it over and done with, just not in such a public way and over the phone.

If I ever met her family god would it be awkward...

I asked her what we were. To which she just replied we should talk about it again next week, once my mind has cleared and all the anger has left hers. She was still so rageful towards Austin.

All Rhea said was that she didn't want me to leave. I agreed with her. I love you, was on my tongue the whole time.

TJD music played on the tv and I watched them all walk towards the ring.

The Usos quickly stood dominant over Damien and Finn, controlling the match. I jerked every time Damien got hit.

Solo was ringside too, staring Rhea down.

At one point, Solo ripped at Finns boots, making him fall flat on his face.

Rhea charged at Solo, clotheslining him on the ground. Rhea crouched on the barrier, smiling to herself, as proud as ever.

She made me laugh

She made me laugh. Actually laugh through the quiet house.

She watched the rest of the match on the sides lines, Solo now avoiding her and sticking to the opposite side.

The commentators spoke about Rhea and my disappearance. One even spoke about my well-being, they brought up maybe I was being tortured some where.

They made me smile too, I missed being there with TJD.

My phone rang and it was my mother calling.
"Hey." I answered happily.

"Hey darling, how are you? Why aren't you on tv with TJD?" Mums sweet voice came through staticky.

"I'm missing, didn't you hear mum? Being tortured by Rhea." I laugh. "We're just sticking with the storyline."

"Oh, like when you gave Rhea a huge smooch last week?"

I awkward laugh. "Yeah, just sticking to that."

"They aren't planning to throw you out are they?" Mum asked.

I thought about that. I don't reckon, Rhea would warn me before hand right. "Don't think so." I tell her.

On the tv, Finn pinned Jimmy Uso, and the bell rang when they won the match.

I cheered through the phone and mum encouraged me. She loved TJD and wrestling too, she'd watch it all time, even during her work day.

I was telling her about elimination chamber tomorrow as TJD walked back into the gorilla. Not even 5 minutes passed and my phone vibrated with a text.

I checked it, half still talking to mother.

Rhea: You alright, baby?

I responded still talking to mother.

Mia: Just fine, nice clothesline :)

"What did you say?" Mother asks me. I hadn't even realised I stopped talking.

"Sorry, um yeah Rhea will be in the match too."

My phone vibrated with another message from Rhea.

Rhea: Just going to shower and I'll leave, wait up for me x

Of course I would.

I finished up on the phone and turned off all the lights downstairs. I hopped into the bedroom and laid down, waiting for Rhea by scrolling on my phone.

I commented on Bianca's new post, and even liked some fans posts about me. I grew bored fast and eventually threw my phone away.

Quickly, I realised what I wanted. I wanted Rhea. Tonight. Anything she wanted to give me, I'd take. If... she would give me something.

Im ready, I think. I want to try. She'll just have to go slow with me.

She wouldn't touch me too intensely ever since anyway, I just had to encourage her. What better way of doing that by wearing something she'll love.

I rifle through my clothes and pull out the black and shining lingerie set.

I slipped it on and fixed my hair in the bathroom

I slipped it on and fixed my hair in the bathroom. Made myself smell as nice as I could too. I lit some candles around the room and then I seen the bottom drawer.

What things were inside there...

I wanted to thank Rhea for everything she'd done for me.

I looked through the drawer again, going through all the bits and toys. I didn't know what some were or how they even worked. What hole they'd go in either.

I decided on something that looked very familiar, and I actually got tingles about.

She had a large black vibrator in the drawer, hopefully charged, so I sat it on the bed.

As I did, the front door rang open.

Shit.

I darted to the bed, laying my body out for her to take in.

The bedroom door swung open, Rheas eyes lighting open as she takes in the room.

The dimly lit room, me on the bed ready for her and her black vibrator waiting beside me.

Rhea smirked. "Oh, Mia. You're not ready for what I'm about to do to you."