54 - You Wanna Watch?

Rhea all but turned away and rifled in her gym bag. I wondered what she was looking for?

A toy or something of sort... I knew what I wanted her to use on me. I mustered up the courage and nervously asked her. "Do you own... own a s-strap?"

Rhea turned her head to me over her shoulder. Smiled and whispered. "Yes, baby." Is all she said before pulling something leather from her bag.

She walks over to me with it, dangling it and showing it off. They were handcuffs.

Rhea hovered over me on the bed, put the handcuffs to the side for now and kissed me on the neck once, in a teasing way. She let them hover at my ear as she whispered. "You want me to fuck you, baby?"

I just nodded lightly, enjoying the warm breath on my skin. Loving the way she feels. But she's too far, I wrap my hands around her waist.

"Do you want to suck my strap, baby? Get it nice and wet and ready for you?"

"Mmm." I moaned, nodding further. I pulled Rhea down closer and between my legs. "I need you." I was aching for her.

"Where do you need me, Mia? Tell me." Rhea says, pulling away to look at me face. Waiting. Before I could even answer, Rhea grabbed the cuffs and said "Too slow, baby."

She cuffed a side around my wrist, then the other one. Trapping my hands before me. Rhea lifts them up and over my head, letting them rest on the bed. Rhea strokes down my arm, down my side and making me shiver.

Rhea kissed my neck. Licked down and pulled my shirt up to kiss there. She touched me on every skin she could find. God I was dripping.

I watched as she kissed my lower stomach, slowly starting to pull at my pants. I helped her wriggle them off, continued to watch her as she smiled up at me, licking my thighs. "You like to watch, baby? Mmm?" Rhea smirked.

I nodded, breathing heavy. "Please..." I moaned, trying to thrust my hips in the direction of her face.

Ah." Rhea pulled her face away. "Such a greedy little thing... you wanna watch, baby?" Rhea lifted me up and off the bed, in bridal style she carried me onto the floor at the edge of my bed.

She dropped me on all fours, lying side on to the big mirror there. Rhea stood behind me and rubbed over my bare behind. "You can watch me suck your pussy now, baby."

I arched at her words, looking into the mirror to see Rhea admiring me from behind. She rubbed her own groin against me. Causing me to arch further. "Fuck... you look good." Rhea barely got the words out between her torturous breaths.

I ground my hips against Rhea's. Her grip tightens and she squeezes my hips.

Rhea shuffles back, getting onto her own hands and knees. Gosh she looked good like that. She licked me straight up my centre, circling on my clit.

I watched her face move in the mirror, her neck flex as she used her tongue over my clit. She sucked on me, making my legs shake. I moaned.

That's when a soft slap sounded on my behind, ordering me to be quiet.

I used my cuffed hands to bite on, trying my best to be silent as Rhea kept licking my clit.

Rhea inserted a finger, filling me up, making me have to bite harder on my fingers. Pretty sure I tasted blood with the force I was chomping with.

"Are you going to be quiet, baby?" Rhea said in between licks.

"Mmm." I moaned quietly, as she kept pumping that finger.

Rhea tongue pressed at my clit, circling and then licking back towards my entrance. But she didn't stop, she kept going up and up until she circled my back hole with the tip of her tongue.

"Rhea..." I pleaded. But she didn't stop it. She licked at the hole, making me clench my thighs.

"Close them again and see what happens." Rhea says, pulling my legs apart and going back to licking me. She'd lick me from my clit, the whole way to my back hole.

Holy shit was it good. There was so many sensations. They were all so good.

My orgasm created, making my thighs shiver. I spilled. Crashed and fell. My orgasm came and the shaking of my body wouldn't stop. The pleasure was insane. Pretty sure I nearly bit the skin off my hands at how hard I was trying to keep quiet.

As I came down, Rhea slowed her licks down. Making sure to lap up all of cum, enjoying the taste. "Fuck, you taste good." Rhea said as she rose up, feeling over my behind. "You right, Mia?" She came over near my shoulder.

"Yeah." I said, breathing heavy into my arms, head still in the floor. My hands still cuffed.

Rhea pulled me up by the nape of my neck, inspecting my face. Worry broke out on her face. "Where's the blood coming from?" She said sternly.

I looked into the mirror and blood coated my lips, a bit on my chin. I snapped down to my hands and there were bit marks, spotted with blood.

I certainly did bite hard enough then.

"Oops." I whispered.

Rheas tongue clicked. "I don't like seeing your blood, Mia."

"I'm alright, Rhea. I'm not in pain." I smiled up at her.

Rhea breathed, touching her forehead to mine. "Next time, I'm going to fuck you so hard, in a place you can scream Mami."

I swallowed. I grew hot again, even as Rhea wiped my blood away. Tucked me into bed. I fell asleep in pleasure, thinking of the next time.