11 - Mami

It was Monday Night raw and Damien was getting me ready for the night. He insisted to not help but guide me in the right direction of what to wear tonight.

Rhea and Finn we're warming up just in the opposite side of the dressing room. Stretching out their muscles.

Damien worked with me to pick out some black shorts, purple fishnet tights and large black sneakers. Black and purple bra with a denim jacket. My hair the same dark brown with the faded to white ends.
Wrestling outfit inspo:

I brushed my lids with dark makeup and lipstick too

I brushed my lids with dark makeup and lipstick too. Damien approved but the only thing I was missing was a mark on my cheek. He grabbed the black liner and started drawing on my skin softly.

Once he was done, I looked in the mirror at what he wrote. "MAMI"

I rolled my eyes and shook it off. Tonight would be slightly annoying, having to act as if Rhea controls me. The judgment day does. But, it'll work out. Damien said the fans were so excited to see me join TJD and I believed him.

It was a great villain arc to be honest.

From hot up-comer, straight into the dark side. I didn't have a problem being known as Mad. Maybe it's what I truly needed, to embrace the dark side of me. Real and my character.

We were on next and we were waiting at the gorilla for TJD entrance to start. Damien stood at the end, next to him was Rhea, then myself and Finn. Damien was clad in his usual dark coat, underneath he was ready for a fight. I know TJD and Dom were still great mates, Dom was just coming out of the dark side now, back to his father Rey's side.

The music started.

Damien lead the walk first, and I followed as we stopped out of the gorilla and it's a line of darkness and fog. It was just starting to clear when Rhea grabbed at my my nose, not hard but enough to control me.

I peered up at her, and she just subtly winked at me. It was for show. I got that. She was controlling me, visible through the writing of Mami on my cheek.

As the fog cleared, and we came into view. There was multiple cheers from the crowd, though most was quiet at the new member.

The music peaked and Damien broke our line and charged ahead, walking at a fast pace towards the ring. Rhea held onto my neck, as she guides me towards the ring. I had a look of hesitation on my face at her.

Everytime I looked to her, she was staring at me, dominantly over me. I held the frightened look on my face, looked at the crowd as if to say help me.

But in reality. God was Rheas grip on my skin starting to make me heat.

Over the stadium, the commentators spoke loud

Over the stadium, the commentators spoke loud. "And The Judgement Day with their new member. Who looks to be taken under hostage by the brutal grip of Rhea Ripley." They continued. "A new style for Mia tonight. Wearing TJD purple and black. Ink on her face. I think I like her in the colours."

It was getting a positive reaction.

Damien and Finn reached the ring, stepping onto it with confidence. They stretched against the ropes.

Rhea guided me to the side of the ring and she finally let my neck go and lowered to my ear. She brushed her soft lips against my ear and covered the conversation with a hand. "You're doing so well." It was a praise. Lanced with lust as she broke the contact between us.

I couldn't help a faint smile over my lips and my cheeks from blushing. I never expected appraisal to make me so flushed. So nervous.

Rhea licked over her teeth, as she rounded to my other side and lent onto the ring. Though she turned back to me, anger on her face and she motioned for me to do the same thing.

Over the speakers, the commentators spoke. "Whatever Rhea is saying to Mia has made her flush pink. We can only imagine what she says to her. It's like she's hypnotised her." The second one spoke back. "That's exactly what Rhea does. She recruits, manipulates who she wants until they do whatever she says. We are seeing the new Dominick right now."

It wasn't a lie. But the acting wasn't acting... she genuinely made me blush. It worked for the screens though. For the story. Even when she looked at me with rage on her face, I was shocked for a moment and did exactly what she wanted me to do.

It wasn't acting.

Rey Mysterios entrance began on the speakers as he and Dom charged at the ring.

Rhea immediately stood up, smiling at Dom and then sticking two fingers up at him. I watched the exchange until Rhea stepped to me, anger etched on her face. She threatened me. Hardly for the story, but wanting to please her, I stuck my own up at Dom and Rey.

She broke the gesture and gripped me by the arm to the other side of the ring. And she stood next to me the whole time and watched the fight take place.

Occasionally she'd move from the spot to scream at the ref, stick her pelvis out to rowdy fans and even encouraged me to follow her movements. It's like she was training me in the dark side and all things Judgement Day. All things Rhea Ripley.

At the bell at the end of the match. Damien and Finn had tapped out Dom, and they scrambled from the ring in pain. Rhea dragged me up the ring and onto my feet. Took my by the wrist and held onto Damien's with her other free hand.

All together, she raised our hands to the crowd. I put on a show with mine, hesitating and cowering away from Rhea for a moment. She only gripped at my wrist harder, mumbling a curse under her breath and lifting my fist up higher.

Like she was forcing me to celebrate the win.

We jumped from the ring and as a team walking back to the gorilla. I was in the middle, surrounded by the rest of TJD the whole way, like they were trapping me.

As we reached the gorilla, Damien told me I did well and I told him the same. He was like a brother and it felt familiar. Finn wished me well until training in few days. Rhea winked at her exit after a quick shower. She was bare faced and natural, it was different seeing her like that.

She looked casual. Like any other person.

All I could think as she left the stadium, and I was just about to shower myself, was my god. Rhea was beautiful.