53 - Make Me

Rhea was such a family person.

I was honestly taken back at how cheerful and kind she was to mom and kane. I guess I'd never seen her with her family in Australia, but there was a reason she was glowing when she returned from Australia that one time.

God it made me love her even more.

She even bartered with my mom on paying, but mom talked her out of it.

We chat about the show last night, what the go was with our titles, and what'd happen with that. About my upcoming championship match at Money In The Bank.

I only found out when Rhea told my family that she'd be in the women's match. Mom and Kane were so excited for her too.

We ended the night by shopping, and dragging kane around with us too. I told him about Damien and how much of their qualities were the same.

Then we ended the night with Chinese food, and watching this comedy movie.

Kane was lying on the floor, already snoring and wrapped in blankets. Mom was also half asleep, falling in and out of it on the other couch.

I was under a blanket and snuggled next to Rhea, who was still awake and smiling at the movie. Her arm was rested around my shoulders, circling on my arm and it made me shiver.

I put my hand on her thigh, squeezing it to show her thanks.

She looked down at me, raising a questioning and lustful brow.

My insides flipped. I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

Rheas eyes strayed to my mom asleep and Kane on the floor. She grinned like she had a plan.

She wasn't...

Not with my mom and brother in the room.

"Rhea..." I whispered and removed my hand and landed on her hand that was creeping close to my thigh. "Not here." I pleaded.

Rhea puffed her lips like she was upset. But it was in a bratty way.

I rolled my eyes again and scooted a bit away from her. But Rhea didn't let me move, she just pulled me even closer against her body, pulled the blanket tighter across us. She kissed me on the temple, softly.

I look in her eyes, that were smiling brightly. "I can't even express the love I have for you. Thank you so much for today." I tell her. She didn't even get to the gym today, she spent it with my family, and so that was a real thing.

Rheas hand gripped tighter on my thigh. "Baby, you're killing me..." she whispered, quieter than I was. She licked her lips. "You can't tell me that and tell me I can't touch you."

"Rhea..." I half begged and half laughed.

Rhea kissed my cheek quickly. "I love you." She said. I couldn't stop smiling.

The night ended when mom woke up at the movies credits and apologised for falling asleep. Rhea shrugged her apology off and we wished them a goodnight and headed to bed ourselves.

I climbed on the bed and just immediately laid flat on my back, feeling exhausted.

When Rhea came in, she shut the door and lent against it, breathed deeply. "Tell me you're tired and just want to sleep, baby." She was begging.

I tilted my head, recognising what she was doing.

It was either I tell her I'm tired and she'll let me sleep. Or she won't be able to control herself and touch me.

I wanted to play with her, tease her.

"I am full of energy." I twinkle my feet. "Could wrestle a few times, actually." I said.

Rhea closed her eyes, lent her head against the door. "Mia..." she whispered. "Your family is on the other side of the wall..."

"You had no problem with doing it in the same room." I pointed out.

Rhea smirked. "In here..." she stepped away from the door. "There are things... toys... I'll use on you. More room... more ways to touch you... Mia you won't be able to control your screams..."

My face heated. I felt myself grow wet and I ached.

Rhea picked up on my change. She noticed me shift my legs, and reposition myself. The red on my skin. "Mia... baby, stop that." Rhea pleaded.

I just grinned. "Make me."