40 - Elimination Chamber (part 1)

I woke inside of a cocoon of warmth...

It was Rheas arms.

The only thing that ruined this moment was that it was 4am and my alarm was blaring through the room.

"Mmm, Mia, turn it off." Rhea grumbled from beside be, arms tensing tighter around me.

I reached over to flick the alarm off.

"We have to get up." I tell Rhea, pulling away from her hold, or trying to.

"Mmm." Rhea only whined but didn't let me go. She also didn't open her eyes.

I needed her to get up, so I quickly pulled away and got free. "I'm going to shower."

Rhea quickly wakes up, sits up in the bed. "Alone?"

"Mmm" I hum.

"Don't reckon, baby." Rhea said as she joined me.

She helped me wash like she always does, scrubbing at my hair even though it didn't need washing. She was still so concerned about last night. She rubbed at my neck, over the faint lines there.

I told her I'm fine but she brushed me off and pulled me out of the shower.

After fretting dressed, we drove to the stadium ready for elimination chamber.

On the way Rhea spoke up. "I'm not going to go easy on you today."

"Oh?" I say. "I know."

"Management spoke to me and wanted me to talk to you about the match. Triple H said to avoid eachother as much as we can until towards the end of the match, where one of us needs to pin the other."

"Yeah." I agree. "That'll really display tension between us."

"Right." Rhea agreed, and kept on driving. She placed her warm hand tight on my knee as she drove.

Once we arrived, we immediately ran through things with management and then started getting ready.

Once we were ready, Finn and Damien wished us both luck and to not injure ourselves. Damien told me to go east on Rhea to which I laughed at, but Rhea threw him out of the room.

We were alerted to come out to the gorilla and wait our entrances.

I was a bit upset I'd be coming out to TJD music, I missed my own style. But it was fine.

The first opponent out was Bianca. She pumped up the crowd with her dancing and eventually settled in a chamber.

Next was Raquel, flexing to the crowd before settling into another chamber.

Rhea was next. Her original music played and she did her iconic stomp, and made her way down the aisle. The crowd cheered her on as she made a show of throwing someone's sign away.

She crouched on some steps, eyeing off a Raquel on her pod before Rhea stepped inside and into the third chamber.

Liv was next, the crowd positive as she sticks in the ring, starting off

TJD music played and I left the gorilla. Walking down the aisle with speed, and clapping some hands along the way. My confidence got the best of me, once I was in the ring, I did the worm. It was like a wave and audience cheered, loving the move.

I was in the final pod as Asuka was the last entrance. Everyone adored her and her entrance was badass. She was facing off with Liv first.

The bell rang, and the match started.

Liv ran at Asuka, but Asuka just kicked her in the face and she fell to the ground.

I watched across the ring to where Rhea was in her pod, she was still staring to the right, where Raquel was.

I guess she still had a grudge against her, then. Raquel was staring right back at her.

The match between Liv and Asuka went on, Asuka overpowering Liv, until the lights flickered, deciding who'd be in next.

It landed on Bianca, who jumped out instantly, she climbed up to the ropes and jumped onto Asuka. Asuka thumped onto the ground, as Bianca moved onto Liv, fireman carrying her and sending her across the ring. Liv rolled away in pain.

After some time, the lights flickered again, and stopped at me.

I smiled, walking from the pod that opened.

Bianca was closest so I ran and clotheslined her to the ground. She arched away in pain.

Asuka was just rising from the ground inside the ring so I climbed up the ropes. Sprinted up and landed on her shoulders, knees digging in and she fell.

I rolled with the impact, basking in the cheers from the crowd. Asuka was in perfect position.

I gripped her ankles and flicked. She curled and her body waved eventually smacking her head on the ground.

I went for the pin. 1! 2! 3!

And Asuka was out! Already!

I smiled and rolled off her.

The lights flickered, as I rose to my feet. It landed on Raquel, he smirked as she ran from the pod. She immediately ran to Rheas pod and began shouting at her through the glass.

I climbed between the ropes and wrapped my arms around the middle of Raquel. With all my strength I lifted her and sent her back over my head, she rolled on her back with the pain.

I mounted her, punching her in the face as hard as I could.

It was the middle of the match but I could feel the intensity of Rheas gaze behind me. She wanted Raquel for herself.

I stopped my attack a moment, and Raquel bucked, sending me over onto my back.

I rolled away, using the pods glass to stand up.

As I stood up, Raquel was sprinting for me, she charged at me, grabbed at my throat which made me tense.

She lifted me up and slammed me through the glass. It cracked and shattered against my weight, falling onto my body as I lie unmoving in the pod.

I'm aching in pain, I can hardly make out that Raquel left me in the pod to move onto powerbombing Bianca. She pinned her, eliminating Bianca.

It was myself, Rhea, Liv and Raquel left. Rhea hadn't even left the pod yet!

I peered over to Rheas pod, slowly caressing over my neck and the shaky feeling I now had. Her eyes were of anger. They were focused on me, but damn they were promising death. To Raquel.

Rhea was bubbling with rage.

As her pod opened, Rhea smirked as she stepped out. Eyes Raquel off across the ring, who was taking some careful steps away.