50 - Something Sweet

Rhea drove into the city, parking her car in a packed lot.

It was sooo busy here.

Must be good, I thought.

As we got in, we were immediately hit with bright coloured lights, disco balls and crowds of people.

Rhea lent in close to my ear, holding me tight against her side by my waist

Rhea lent in close to my ear, holding me tight against her side by my waist. "Guys said they're in the back corner." Her gaze flicks to the right back corner and Finn, D and Dom sat inside a booth, laughing away.

Squeezing through dancing crowds, Rhea didn't let me stray arms length away until we reached the booth.

She wore skin tight black jeans, a black tight crop, she had as sexy as hell. Even in the black converses she insisted she wears still.

Rhea had light makeup on, with soft hair. My favourite. She was stunning. With or without it.

"Ayyyyyy!" Dom shouted as he stood up, shaking the booths table. He swayed on his feet as he fist bumped Rhea and then looked at me. "Actually never formally met you." He said.

I smiled at him. "I'm Mia, nice to meet you Dom."

"Ah, Mia, good to meet ya." He spoke, nearly falling over.

My gosh it wasn't even 10pm yet.

Rhea helped him sit back down, and she scooted in next to him, pulling me beside her.

Finn and D were opposite the booth, drinking some dark frothy drink.

Finn insisted on shouting drinks, we're Rhea ordered a Diet Coke and I asked for just whatever. I didn't want to be picky.

Then Rhea spoke up to Finn. "Get her something sweet."

Finn nodded and walked away.

"We'll shit!" Dom leaned over the table to look at Rhea and I. "Never thought I'd see the day Rhea was in love."

Rhea elbows Dom, and he relaxed back into the seat. But he sprung back up. "Seriously, seriously, right D?"

Damien just laughed at him. Shrugged. "I seen it coming a mile away."

Dom huffed. "Piss off."

Though I knew Damien was telling the truth. He was good like that. Intuitive. Even Rhea tried to convince Dom that Damien seemed to know early on there was something going on between us.

Finn came back with a bright purple drink, topped with fruit. Gave Rhea her Diet Coke and sat back down.

I took a sip of the drink. Holy shit was it strong. Sweet like raspberries too.

Rhea lent in at my side. "I'm not carrying you out of here if you drink too many." She said, quietly so only I could hear.

I rolled my eyes. "I can handle alcohol pretty well."

My god was that a lie.

It was only an hour later, and I'd sunk 3 of those sweet strawberry things. I was still very conscious, but my head was starting to spin.

Though I was enjoying dancing.

Rhea said she doesn't dance, of course, so Damien escorted me to the floor. With obvious threat by Rhea first to make sure I get back safely.

Damien just rolled his eyes and dragged me away.

He was banging his head to the intense song as I wiggled my hips and swung my arms around to the tune.

Damien came close to my head. "You done?" He was out of breath, probably from so much dancing.

I was hardly done. I shook my head. "Uh uh. You go, tel Rhea to come here."

"She won't." He shouted back.

"Make something up to get her here." I smiled at him.

He shook his head and disappeared.

I continued dancing, waiting for the warm hands of Rhea to circle my hips. Whisper something dirty in my ear or telling me to come sit down.

I pumped my fists to the song, stomping my feet. Circling my hips and thighs.

Strong hands came onto my hips, keeping me in place further... but something was off.

They were bigger. But they were weaker. It wasn't the same.

I knew it wasn't Rhea when their deep voice came against my ear. It was a male. "Keep doing that." He whispered.

I inched away, looking at the guy. He was a tall, blonde haired dude. Rather old looking. I reared away, putting a finger out. "No thank you." I said, stepping away to continue dancing.

He was going to say something else but couldn't because a strong and broad shoulder crashed into his from behind, making him nearly fall over.

Rhea rounded him, staring at him with anger on his face. He got the message and walked backwards away, like he was scared of Rhea.

I just laughed at the scene.

Then Rheas strong hands gripped my jaw. "Who was it?"

I lent in. "Huh? Who was what?"

Rhea grumbled. "Damien should have punched the crap out of him. Where is he?"

"What are you talking about?" I said.

"Damien said there was a guy with black hair, pointing at you out here".

I grinned. "There isn't. I just wanted you here." I kissed Rhea on the cheek quickly. But she rolled her eyes. Kissed me harshly and gripped my waist.

"Stop rolling your hips like that out here. Anyone can see you." Rhea whispered.

"Mmm. Jealous Rhea?" I continued rolling them.

"Yes, baby." She said, grip tightening around me. I kept rolling my hips, closer and closer against Rheas front. Until she started breathing heavy, and her hands kept exploring my body.

"Come with me..." she said, like she was begging.

"Where?" I asked.

"To my car..." she got out, trying to pull me away. "I need to touch you."