86 - Belt

After eating and then Rhea cleans up our empty containers, she joins me again on the couch. "Mind if I watch the reply of the match?" Rhea asks. I nod an of course. I wasn't complaining about watching her again.

Rhea watched her match intently. Focusing on certain moves and trying to find where she could improve. She'd just won the title and she was already thinking about ways to keep improving.

Speaking of the title, it was sitting and shining on the small table before us. I reached for it, but Rhea stopped me, smirking. "You want that around you waist so bad. Huh?" She whispered.

I couldn't help but grin at the ground. "Just wanting to look at it." I told her, and she let me go to grab it. Rhea looks back at the screen, watching all focused.

I admired the belt. The shiny blue and the metal plated labelled "Ripley."

"You're gorgeous." Rhea said beside me. I hadn't even realised she had turned to look at me. She was looking at me with complete love and devotion.

"Thank you. So are you." I replied. I put her belt away and back on the table.

But Rhea picked it back up swiftly. "Hey, now, are you wearing it?" There was a slight grin at the corner of her mouth.

"I will when I'm naked." I smirk at her fully. Rheas small smile dropped and her breathing picked up as she looked at my lips.

I quickly pecked her lips, surprising her. "You're about to win." I notice the match about to end and turn back to it.

But not for long because Rhea speaks. "Fuck the match." And Rhea grabs my face and crashes her lips against mine. Rhea moves instantly coming on top of me and pushing me down to my back on the couch.

Rhea devoured my lips, holding my jaw and neck tightly. I kissed her back but could barely keep up with the intensity she was eliciting.

Rhea put her knee between my thighs, putting it close against where I needed her the most. I let out a moan as Rhea moved to kiss my neck. "Fuck, Mia, you taste so fucking good."

"Shit, please, Rhea." I was begging for something. Anything. I began wiggling my hips for some sort of friction. Rhea let me use her knee, she brought it tighter against me. Moaning into the room, I kept grinding against her knee. "Don't-move." I pleaded.

"But, baby, I have more plans for you." Rhea smirks, tugging me up and into her arms completely. She carried me all the way up the stairs and to the bedroom, threw me onto the bed on my back.

"Let me see what's beneath these pants, huh?" Rhea grinned above me as she pulled my trackies down my legs. Rhea stalled as she noticed my fishnet tights, dark purple like her favourite colour. "You're fucking incredible, Mia." Rhea smiled, licking her tongue over her teeth.

Rhea pulled me trackies the rest of the way off and got on her knees beside the bed, bringing her tongue on my thigh, licking over my skin and the fishnets.

God it was incredible.

She made me feel incredible.

"Please, Rhea." I begged.

"Mmm, please who?" Rhea whispered against my panties.

I let out a breathe of need. "Mami, please." I add again. Rhea moves my panties to the side and locked at my clit, humming at the pleasure of already finding me wet.

"So wet." Rhea moaned between licks. I was basically jerking at every contact of her wet tongue. She felt so fucking good.

"Oh my god!"

"So beautiful." Rhea kept licking my clit. She sucked and nearly made me orgasm then and there. "You're so close, aren't you?" Rhea asked me, kissing my clit.