31 - Bottom Drawer

It'd been a few days since I'd come back to Rheas with a suitcase full of my things.

We'd workout together, she'd teach me how to cook high protein meals and then we'd take turns watching movies of our choice.

We hadn't touched eachother since that time in my bedroom. We'd hardly even kissed and I wasn't sure why. I wanted to but we just were caught up with other things. Plus we've been talking a bit more, getting to know things about eachother, and I enjoyed that too.

Of a night, we'd get into bed and Rhea would pull me in and spoon me all night. Until I grew hot and had to wrestle from her iron grip.

Now, Rhea was at the gym, probably about to be back but I was still in bed. I was too sore to even move, so stayed back this morning.

I was done scrolling on my socials and felt curious instead. I hadn't worn the black lingerie I bought with me yet, maybe I could surprise her when she gets back.

I miss her touch. Her lips and her tongue.

I walk over to my suitcase, rifling through it. Then her dresser catches my attention, and I wonder if Rhea has anything like she she owns herself.

My curiosity got the better of me and I opened the bottom drawer. Though I couldn't speak at what I found...

In there were various... toys. Sex toys. Things I didn't even know what they did. Hadn't even thought about before. Had she used these with other women?

I didn't know much about her dating history, but I assumed she'd been with others of course. But... to have this much stuff? And she's already used it all? With someone else?

I felt sick in my stomach. A green hint of jealousy too.

The bedroom door opened, and Rhea saw me on my knees in her drawer.

I hadn't even realised she got home....

God this was bad. It looked terrible.

"I - um." I couldn't speak. "We're you going to use these on me?" I ask. But quickly rephrase. "Have you used these on others before?"

Rhea doesn't say anything but keeps looking at me. Her hair was out and she had a layer of sweat glistening on her smooth skin. "Mia, let me tell you about it over breakfast."

Rhea walked over to me, slowly lifting me up and shutting the drawer with her foot carelessly. She led me down the stairs and onto a stool.

She cracked eggs into a pan, scrambling them quickly.

All I could think was about that book I read. Was she like someone who used people because they liked to hurt people? Did she get off on causing me pain and using toys like that? Would it even be pleasurable for me? Was it all too much for me?

What we'd done so far was... has been perfect. I'd loved it.  But I was realising that it really was nothing compared to what Rhea liked...

What she'd done with other women? Men?

Rhea placed a plate of eggs in front of me, and coming beside me with her own.

"What are you worried about?" Rhea asked me.

I put a piece of egg in my mouth though hardly chewing it. "Have you used that stuff on... someone else? Or more than one pers-"

Rhea cuts me off. "No. It's all new things. I promise."  She pauses. "I'd never re use something."

My shoulders slumped. "So... you've used things like that before?"

"I have." Rhea answered.

I think, toying with the eggs on the plate. "With an ex?"

"Yeah." Rhea says.

"How do you even get into that stuff?" My voice low. "Where did that start?"

Rhea clears her throat, seeking a little uncomfortable with where the conversation was going. But she answered. "One of my first boyfriends used things like that on me." She paused. "After him, I explored myself and realised I like women. I like to be intense... Dominant."

"Oh. How many women have you been with before me?"

"A couple, Mia. They were never long relationships."

My heart dropped. "Because they didn't like to do that stuff?" I motioned with my head upstairs.

"Of course not. You know, some things just don't work out." Rhea clarifies.

I nod, the sick feeling faded a little. But I was still nervous to even think about the things that were in the drawer.

"What else is it?" Rhea touched me gently on the hand.

"It might be too much for me." I say, scared for her answer.

I hear Rhea smile beside me. "Mia, you mean more to me than any of my fetishes... I'd happily give them up if I could spend more time with you. Easily give them up for you." She rubs over my skin. "I told you I'm taking it slow."

"I thought what we have been doing was like the peak of what you like..." I whisper.

Rhea grins. "No, Mia. It's only the start. But... if you're willing to slowly keep moving forwards. Because Mia, I know it's scary but haven't you only felt pleasure with me and no pain? I don't like to cause pain... cause you pain."

My heart smiles a bit at her. I was willing to give it a go. Slowly. Slowly explore what she likes, and maybe I'll enjoy it. Maybe I won't.

I trusted her.

Trusted that she'd stop if I was every uncomfortable or in pain. Hell she heals me in every way. Pleasures me all the time.

It's just still nervous, knowing what's in store for me...

I nod, smiling to Rhea.

"What are you thinking now?" Rhea asks.

I place my hand on Rheas back. "I like you." I tell her. "I'm willing to give whatever a go, it's just frightening. I'd never used things like that."

"There's a first time for everything, baby. Especially with me." Rhea pulls me into her lap. She makes sure I eat enough before pulling me into her warm shower.

She didn't kiss me or even attempt to touch me. Nor did I. I let her wash over my body and scrub the dirty from my hair. It was passionate. Sensual and everything I needed after that.

Hell was I in for a ride.