23 - Confess

It was Monday night Raw again, and I wasn't competing but Rhea had a match about to start.

So of course I had to come and watch.

It was against Candice Lerae, a small wrestler whom Rhea would definitely destroy.

It'd been days since Rhea and I... shared some time together. She's been busy preparing for her match tonight, so she barely had time to see me.

I had asked for sure, but she was always training of some sort. We messaged back and forth but never got to really talk. I wanted to ask her what it meant for us now.

Did she like like me? Did she want more? I had no idea.

Elimination chamber was less than a month away, the advertisements were already out so everyone was excited for it. Including myself. And Rhea who knew she was in the match, plus myself.

I arrived late to see Rhea before she went out so I sat in the gorilla beside Damien and watched her walk out on the monitor. Second the Candice, it was like watching a lion and it's prey.

Rhea stepped into the ring, licking her teeth in a sensual way I knew too well. A pang of green hit me in the stomach. Jealousy.

It was just her character, come on Mia

The bell rang, starting the match.

The two walk towards eachother, Rhea looking as cool as ever. She talks into Candices face, I couldn't make out what she was saying though. Something insulting, I guess.

Candice had enough and slapped her across the face. I physically jolted at the impact. Damien looked to me but I didn't look at him, he knew something was up. I couldn't face him.

Rhea looked back to Candice, annoyance glossed all over her.

Candice just attacked her, throwing her elbows after elbows. She was screaming into the stadium as she backed Rhea into the corner.

It was short lived because Rhea pushed her away and Candice rolled away. But she was fast and got up, climbed up onto the ropes and jumped towards Rhea.

Rhea effortlessly caught her in the air. Lifting her up and over her hand and sending Candice into the floor. Writhing at the pain.

I let out a relieving breath. Damien put a soft hand on my shoulder. "What's going on with you? You're jumpy." He says in a deep voice.

"What do you mean? I'm fine." I tell him, keeping an eye on the monitor.

Damien picks up on my wandering eye. "Are you... and." He begins to make a connection with me and motioning to the screen with Rhea.

Gosh he knew everything. Was it that obvious?

I stumbled. "There's nothing." I say. "I don't know what you mean."

Back on the screen, Rhea goes for the cover.

1! 2!

Candice kicks out.

"Oh yeah, is that right?" Damien means in, laughing deep.

"It's right." I agree with a nod.

Rhea charged at Candice by the ropes and she dodged, sending Rhea shooting herself from the ring. She landed and arched in pain.

Making myself cringe, as I was watching her.

"Want to test the theory then?" Damien said at my ear.

I was intrigued. "What do you mean?"

"You'll see." Is all he says.

Back on the screen, Rhea had Candice in a leg log as she screamed in pain. Eventually, Rhea let her go to roll her into the ring.

She ripped her up by her hair and lifted her...

RIPTIDE!

Rhea didn't even have to cover over Candice, she wasn't moving. She stood on her knees and held one of Candices legs up. Flex with the other as the ref counted.

1! 2! 3!

The bell rang at the end of the match and Rhea had won!

I stood in excitement and fist bumped Damien. We watched Rhea celebrate her victory and eventually walk back to the gorilla.

As she walked inside, Damien turned to me and enveloped me in a big hug. Picking me up and twirling me around, he held onto me right for a while before finally letting me go. I laughed as he stepped away a step.

Before I could even comprehend what was happening, a strong grip comes on my shoulder. Rhea was beside me, looking down at me with the eyes of brutality.

Then her gaze shot to Damien and she tilted her head and smiled at her. Damien puts his hands up in innocence, smiling. "Just wanted her to confess it."

Rhea laughed at him before looking at me. "Ignore him, I already told him."

She was telling people about us? We're we something? Or was Damien literally like a brother and best friend to her all in one?

I nodded. "Oh." And look to Damien, I shrug. "Sorry, I confess now."

"Mmm. Good one, Rhea." He fists bumps Rhea before walking away.

Rhea grabs my attention by talking. "You like watching me, Mia?"

My chest flames. "Yeah..." I say.

I realised where we were and looked around. Rhea didn't care who seemed to overhear. Like she wanted everyone to know who I belonged to.

But did I belong to her? I didn't know. I needed to ask her.

"Hey, can I talk to you when you're showered and all that?" I ask her, my throat bobbing.

Rheas face turned serious as she nodded. "I won't be longer than 10, you can come wait." She grabbed me around the shoulders and took me with her.

I waited in the dressing room as she showered, rehearsing what I would say when she was out...