22 - I Want To Touch You

I woke up on an empty couch. The sun was shining lightly on my face, as I pulled the blanket from my body.

Still in my underwear only I dressed back up, trying to wake up by wiping my eyes.

When I was dressed, I looked for Rhea, but couldn't find her anywhere. I found my phone in the living room, and went to text Rhea. But seen she posted on her social an hour ago.

It was a picture of her sweaty and at the gym. Her muscles were bulging, she'd been working hard this morning.

She left and I hadn't even heard or felt a muscle

She left and I hadn't even heard or felt a muscle. I was completely out of it.

I messaged Rhea.
Mia: Hey, will you be back soon?
It was only mere sounds before Rhea replied.
Rhea: 5 minutes away, I'll meet you in the shower...

I dropped my phone in a smile. God she had me blushing my heart out.

My nerves grew but I found her bathroom and stripped naked, feeling slightly uncomfortable not knowing when she'll come in.

She'd felt me, yeah, but she hasn't seen my breast, seen me fully naked at all like I was just standing here

I turned her shower on, letting the warm water calm me. I was looking at the products she has on the shelf when I heard the door closing outside the bathroom.

Rhea was home.

I stayed under the water, rubbed it over my hair and letting the heat run down my aching neck.

I didn't turn around when the bathroom door opened. I couldn't. I had zero confidence in front of her naked.

I heard the ruffling of clothes, her taking he own off and then the glass door to the shower opening.

The heat from her body was radiating as she stood in behind me. "Morning." She whispering as her head came close to my shoulder. She used a warm hand and put my hair down my back so she can kiss my neck.

Her other hand came to rest on my hip. "How did you sleep?"

I shrunk into her touch, letting her come close up behind me. I felt her breasts on my back which made my stomach turn. Or... lower.

Rheas hands ran down my waist and splayed on my stomach. "Good, I didn't hear you leave."

"I didn't want to wake you up, you were snoring." I felt her smile on my neck.

"I was not." I rear my head away.

"Don't leave." Rhea tightens her grip on me. She hums into my skin, enjoying the water and my body.

Finding the confidence now, I feel backwards and find Rheas waist, rubbing on it. "Mmm." Rhea moans. "At least turn around so I can see you."

I hesitate and gulp.

Rhea touched over my hip again. "Look at me, Mia."

I slowly turn and see her face. Wet skin and wet hair covered her jaw. Her broad shoulders led to large breasts and a toned stomach. My pulse quickened when I looked down in between us.

Rhea pulled my gaze back up by a finger. "What's on your mind?"

God I couldn't say it. She wouldn't make me.

"Say it." Rhea repeats.

I took a breath. "I want to touch you." I tell her. I really did. She touched me and I liked to be fair. But I didn't just want to balance a debt, I wanted to touch her for me. "Not just as repayment." I add as Rhea looked at me.

She was considering it, I just had to convince her. I knew she wanted me to, she said that. She needed to let me take control.

I pushed out any nerves and reach for her face, leaning in I placed a soft kiss to her lips. She returned it, smiling.

I kissed her again, inserting my tongue in her mouth. Rhea met it with her own. She took a step forward, wanting to back me into the wall but I kept my place.

Rhea broke the kiss for a moment, looking at me, waiting for me to do something. I took the chance and advanced on Rhea.

There was a small marble bench in the shower, she walked back with me as I sat her down on it. Her eyes roamed over my body, waiting for me to sit on top of her.

But I didn't.

Instead I left her sitting there, looked down between her legs. She was perfect and I could see the wetness glistening already there.

"What do you think you're doing?" Rhea goes to rise but I push her back down and hold her by her shoulders. My hand slowly strays down to her breast and I flick at her nipple.

Rhea jerks against the wall, looking down at my skin on hers. "Mia..." she lets out breathy. I know she was losing control. I was so close.

"Shhh." I tell her. "Let me." My hand moves further down her body, caressing over her stomach and the tattoos there.

Eventually I was at her lower stomach, and she hadn't moved from watching me circle her skin.

I run my finger down her centre, the wet making me ease through her folds. Rheas leg twitches and they jerk wider.

She was speechless.

I rub where I'm pretty sure she rubs me. "Tell me what you like." I tell her. Though she didn't answer, her eyes were closed and she was breathing in. Her stomach was clenching with every breath.

I moved down and put a finger inside her. She was warm and tight as she clenched around my finger. "Mia..." Rhea moaned beneath her breath.

She was really enjoying it.

I pumped my finger inside her, as she pulled my neck to hers and enveloped me in a deep kiss. Her tongue flicking over mine, she devoured my lips. "Does that feel good?" I ask between kisses.

"God, Mia. You have no idea." She lets out, harshly.

My thumb was rubbing against her clit as I used my finger in and out of her. Rhea didn't let go of my neck as she bent her legs to sit beside her on the bench. She was spread so wide for me.

We exchanged heavy breaths as she was getting close to orgasming. I did what she did to me and curled my fingers inside her as I pumped into her wetness.

She moaned into my mouth and slowly wiggled her hips to finish.

Rhea shook as she exploded in pleasure. All over my hand, she shook her wetness on me. Her eyes closed she moaned into my mouth. I watched her face the whole time, everything about her was beautiful.

She slowly came down from her high and I pulled my hand free. She caught me in a kiss and stood on her feet.

She insisted washing my hair, and then took her time with washing my body with a loofah. It was her way of saying thank you.

Even as we got out, she helped me dry before working on herself.

The whole time, I couldn't stop the thought from coming. About how much I liked her.