24 - Bad Mouthing

Rhea showered while I waited for her. Though as she come to me, Triple H walked in and requested Rhea for some signings.

So I had to wait.

I followed her out and waited and watched from afar. I kept my hood close over my face so I couldn't be seen clearly. It worked well, I couldn't be noticed very well without all the makeup and hair visible.

I watched Rhea chat to her fans with a Demi like smile. She was kind and signed people belts, shirts and even some arms.

I could see the bruises coming on her back already

I could see the bruises coming on her back already. They were red and angry, begging for a hot shower.

Someone tapped me on my shoulder and I looked to see who it was.

Austin Theory.

He stood there with all the confidence in the world in his grin. His title over his shoulder on show for anyone to see.

"Got you alone again

"Got you alone again." He said, flirting with me. Attempting to.

I took an unnoticeable step away. "Hardly alone." I look around the room at the hundreds of fans lining up to meet some wrestlers, including Rhea who was deep into conversation with a fan. "I'm not interested, Austin." I told him, over it all.

"Not what I heard." He said.

"What?" I turned to him. "What did you hear?"

He grinned. "That you play hard to get. You like to be chased, and I'm not one to give up easily." Austin took a step towards me.

I tilted my head. "And where did you hear this from?"

Austin said. "Liv and Raquel."

Of fucking course. The two sore losers are sharing shit about me. Probably Rhea too. I shook my head.

"So, about the chase. I like it, little mouse." Austin whispered. God I cringed at the nickname. "I won't give up." He then said, a cold gross hand coming onto my jaw, he rubbed it in two fingers before pulling them away.

I wrench my face away from him, stepping back. Not sticking around I throw my hood off, my jacket and drop them at his feet. I let my hair show to the room as I walked towards the spot Rhea was.

Quickly, some people noticed me, even before I sat down beside Rhea. Some people moved line to in front of me, wanting my signature.

I looked back to Austin who was smiling like he indeed enjoyed it. I shook my head and turned to Rhea. She was looking at me concern on her brows. Her eyes shot behind me towards Austin, and then back to me.

I couldn't read what she was thinking but I'm sure I'd know very soon.

I greeted some fans, signed some posters and belts. Took some pictures and finally stood from the signing area, and went back to the change room.

As I was picking my bag up, ready to leave, Rhea came in and shut the door behind her.

"What happened?" She asked, coming before me she placed her hands on my waist.

I only growled under my breath. Austin made me angry and annoyed. What else did he need to see I was in fact not interested.

An idea came to my mind as I looked at Rhea. She told Damien about me, why couldn't I tell people. Everyone. But I had to wait next week to do that...

Right now, I had to calm the look Rhea had on her face.

"Just Austin annoying me." I told her and crossed my arms. "You know how he won't give up."

"Did he touch you?" Rhea asked with death promised. "Mia?"

I lied. "No I'm alright, Rhea. I told him I'm not interested and left him."

Rhea looked at me, considering me and eventually nodded. "Get my attention if you need it, seriously, I'm here always."

I smile. "Always?"

Rhea grins back, pulling me close. "You know it." And she kisses my lips, touching at my jaw.

I melt into her touch.

As I try to walk us into the bathroom, Rhea stops me. "Not yet." She says. "Not here."

"Take me wherever, then." I beg her.

Rhea smirks. "Mia." She rubs down my arms, giving my skin bumps. "I'm savouring you... taking my time with you."

I grew annoyed and huffed. "I wish you didn't."

Rhea laughs. "You do." And I believed her then.

Suddenly, the door opens and I jump from Rheas arms. It was Damien who covered his hands with his eyes as he saw us. "Sorry, dress up if you have to."

I laughed. Rhea tsked. "Stop that, D."

Damien laughed and spoke. "Liv is bad mouthing you two out there, anyone want a match?"

I smiled. Death and wickedness all over my face. I jump at the chance. "Yes." I say.

Damien answers. "Cool. No time for costumes, just take the belt and go."

As I take off, Rhea stops me by a grip on my arm. "Careful out there, I can't have you injured." She said with possessiveness.

I nodded, and continued out of the change room. Belt around my waist.