80 - Concussion

I assumed Rhea would be sitting in the dressing room or even in the shower, I didn't expect to find empty rooms when I came to find about 15 minutes later.

I sent her a text but she hadn't replied.

Mia: Rhea, are you alright?

Damien and Finn even got one too, asking him if he knew where she was. But neither of them did but said they'd let me know.

I checked catering, outside and then eventually the car park and to my surprise he car wasn't here. Where in the world did she go? She would have let me know if she was leaving? She's texted me before while she's driving so why isn't she now.

I went on my socials to see if Rhea had posted. Nothing. But guess who did.

Gigi.

It was another story. It was a selfie in a car. She was in the passenger side and Rhea in the drivers side. Rhea was completely focused on the road, two hands on the wheel and fingers strained hairs against it. Rhea had a scorn and pure anger on her face.

Why is Gigi in her car? Rhea wouldn't have offered her a ride, right?

I attempted to call her again, holding my phone tight on my ear. She answered but only for a second, I heard Rheas low and annoyed voice come through, "baby-I'm-." Then giggling overtook the call and it was 100% Gigi. Then it hung up.

What... the... fuck.

I was sitting on the equipment box patiently but very fiddly as I watched a men's match on the screen. I was just alone which wasn't doing me any favours. Checking my phone every second was becoming the worst.

Thoughts about everything we're invading my mind. Fuck... I wasn't well. I know without a doubt Rhea is my girlfriend and only mine, like I'm hers. But I feel as if there was something else that was being hidden from me... something that even Rhea didn't want to admit.

I attempted to call Rhea once more, then gave up when she still didn't answer this time.

Triple H was on the phone as he came into the room, his face suddenly dropped at what he heard. And hell if my own heart didn't follow his. It felt... bad. Something bad. Something terrible. I don't know how or why I knew, but I did.

Triple H eyes shot to my across the room, where he looked sad. I jumped from my spot on the box and began my way over to him. I heard Triple H let out a breathe of relief, but what the hell for. "Thank you, I'll let her know." Triple H ended whoever he was on the phone to.

"What is it?" I asked him. He knew I knew. I didn't even know how I knew something was wrong.

"Rhea and Gigi was in an accident." Triple H said, making my breath catch. "She's getting evaluated, but based on what they told me they're both okay." Triple H shook his head. "Rhea told them to call me, and tell you because she lost her phone, she's at ***, I can't give you a lift but-"

Damien popped over my shoulder, coming from nowhere. "Let's go." He had keys in his hands. How in the fuck was he ready for everything. Honestly.

Triple H agreed to let Damien leave early and check on Rhea at the hospital. I didn't even know how to react.

An accident?

Was it her fault? Was she speeding? Because she was angry? Was it Gigis fault?

Damien was impatient the whole way there too, shaking his head. "What we're Gigi and Rhea doing in the same car after what happened before?"

"I have no idea." I replied.

Damien shrugged. "Don't worry about it, Mia, I'm sure she was just driving her home or something."

"Rhea doesn't drive just anyone home." I tell him, at which Damien huffs.

"I don't know." He says.

We park and D helps me out, and sticks by my side as we find the right place to go. A nurse takes us to the right area, and the room Gigi and Rhea are sat it.

I nearly fell to my knees seeing Rhea. She wasn't physically hurt or anything, it was just the scene. Sat in a hospital bed, she looked as pissed as ever. She was glaring at the wall until D and I came in.

Gigi was on a bed beside Rhea, she appeared extremely nervous watching us come inside. She didn't say a word. Gigi even seemed scared of Rhea.

"Mia, baby?" Rhea suddenly sat up, ready to run at me. But I made my way there before her and made sure she didn't stand up.

"Rhea, are you alright?" I asked her, holding onto her arms so she can't hug me. I needed to talk to her first.

"I'm fine, just had a small concussion. Seriously I'm fine." Rhea explained, trying to pull me in.

Damien was sat against on a chair across from Rhea. "What the fuck happened, woman?" He asked her, looking to Gigi. "Women." He corrected.

Rhea looked up at me, stroking down my arms with a sad face because I wouldn't let her hold me.

"Rhea was taking me home-." Gigi started behind me, voice sweet.

But it didn't last long because Rhea reached behind me and shut the curtain swiftly and roughly, hiding us all from I'm sure what is a stunned Gigi. "Shut the fuck up, you." Rhea insulted Gigi.

I stood in shock, so did Damien.

Rhea shook her head. "There's something I have to explain to you, but I can't do it here." Rhea told me, her face serious. I nodded, alright.

"I was driving Gigi home when she GRABBED MY PHONE FROM MY FISTS" Rhea intensified that last part so Gigi could hear. She was extremely angry at her. "I was already emotional, it was my fault for being distracted and I hit the barricade." Rhea appeared sad but annoyed.

"Holy shit, were you going fast." Damien asked.

"Not really, it was just the side of my car, it's all scratched up. I'm honestly fine, I don't know why I'm still here." Rhea said.

"Is Gigi hurt?" I asked quietly.

Rhea shrugged. "I don't know she was complaining about something before." Rhea ran her fingers through her hair, obviously stressed and annoyed at everything. "Can you get them to let me out of here." Rhea told any of us, to which Damien got up swiftly out of the room to find the best person to ask about it.

Rhea just looked at me with sorry all over her face.

We really needed to talk alone.