12 - Carried Away

"It's all new for you too then?" Mum mums voice came over the speaker system in my car.

"Sure is, how you feeling about it?" She called me from the UK when I started driving and I just had to answer her. I hardly got to see her since I've officially moved here to the US.

"I think it's exciting. But do you like it? Are the other members kind to you? Is everyone kind to you?" She was concerned.

"They are all mostly lovely." I laughed. "The Judgement Day members are great. You'd love Damien, he's just like Alex." Alex is my older brother, who also lives in the UK. God I missed him. All of them. I haven't had the time to go back over there in so long.

I was just pulling into the gym when mum said she had to go and get ready for bed. She said she'd try to ring me again this time tomorrow, but I would be in training with TJD, so we decided on this time next week.

As I slipped my bag over my shoulder, about to head into the gym, my phone beeped. I picked it up.
Bianca B: Hey stranger, where you training at today?

I replied quickly.

Mia: Honestly not sure, not the usual gym I go to. Some dump, it seems, but they were letting me come here for free hahahah

Bianca: No worries, thought you would be at a the PC.

I usually go to the PC, as they have a gym as well as a ring. I decided I needed a new place to go to that wasn't there crowded with others, or wasn't the ring TJD used to practice. I wanted a place to go just myself. I searched up the closest gym, and after getting in contact with them, they said they had other wrestlers with a membership and they never charged them. Seemed amazing.

As I walked towards the entrance though, I was a bit nervous. It really looked like a poor gym from the outside. As I swung the door open, I was greeted by a kind male behind the king metal desk. He showed me around, the bathroom, their weights and cardio session.

It wasn't the nicest gym I've been to in a while, but it was a gym. It'd do the job. Plus, it was quiet which I enjoyed. No one glanced at me, and I didn't glance at them.

I put my bag away, and started stretching on an empty mat in the corner

I put my bag away, and started stretching on an empty mat in the corner. Loud music thumped in my ears as my muscles ached against each other.

I loaded the bar inside the squat rack. Ready for squats. I was in my own little world when a warm hand touched me on the shoulder. I spun at the contact and was met with the dark eyes of Rhea Ripley.

Shocked, I jumped. "Oh, hey." I said, confused at seeing her. She was in tight black shorts and an even tighter black jacket. Her hair was natural and free, as her face was clean of makeup.

"I've never seen you here before." Is all she said, her eyes peering back at the weights on my bar. "That's not heavy enough." She ordered, making her way to the squat rack and putting on another plate each side.

"Just signed up." I watched as she effortlessly put more weight onto the bar. Too much for me. "I can't lift that." I said.

She looked at me. "You could." Her eyes strayed down to my tights on my thighs. "But this is for me." She said, rolling out her ankles. "We're training together. Spot me." And she gathered up the bar on her shoulders.

I moved before she started, coming close behind her and hovering my hands on her hips. I squat with her as she lowered and sprung back up with her strong legs. She completely 6 reps, only seeming to struggle on the last one. "Thanks." She said, finishing re racking the bar.

Rhea moved to unload some weight on the bar when my phone pinged again. I picked it up from the ground and read the email.

It was from Triple H, Damien was CC'd:
Afternoon Mia, how do you like the sound of surprising the tag team champs Monday night with Rhea? Challenge them for the title at Wrestlemania.

A grin broke out on me face, I couldn't help it. Quickly I felt her presence to me left. She hovered close to me, looking at me face as if she was... looking at my grin. She was... jealous?

I quirked my head at Rhea, who was reading what I was looking at on my phone. She looked back to me. "I agreed, you better too." She said in a deep voice.

"I'm not going to decline Wrestlemania, are you kidding?" I exclaimed loudly across the room.

Rhea spoke. "Answer him then, say yes." And I do exactly that. Reply with an excited yes!

God! Wrestlemania!

Rhea touched my waist. Her grip was soft, and she was close to me. She was teasing me, I knew that. I felt every movement of her finger against my stomach. And wished i felt it over my whole body. But she kept playing with me. Toying at me. Teasing me.

Her face was plastered serious, gazing at me. Her lips were wet from her own tongue against them. She was close to me... what did she want with me?

She wanted me, right?....

She touched me like she did. Talked to me. I knew she liked men and women, and I was the latter so....

I wanted her too.

I swallowed loudly and pushed any side of my fear away she gave me. How could I be afraid of a woman who only wanted me back... right?

It wasn't just her character. Hell, Rhea had so many real qualities of her character, but I liked them. The praising. The ego. The brutality. I liked it.

Her eyes strayed to my lips, as if she knew.

I slowly leant closer, one place in mind. My lips brushed hers and she didn't fade away from it. In fact, she tightened her hold on my hip as I pulled away.

I leant in again, wanting to really taste her this time. But she stopped me with a hand on my shoulder. "Mia..." she whispered low. Then she looked around, there were some people in the gym but they weren't looking near us.

She was into this, right?

Her voice seemed like it. "Not. Here." She said bluntly. Her eyes were attached on my lips. She was into this. I knew it. "Not. Now." She then said too.

Wanting this. I asked her. "When, Rhea?"

A low growl sounded in her throat. "When I have the time. The place and the mind for it. Mia, I'd get too carried away with you right now."

I had such an affect on her... it made me shake. But her hands were shaking more. She was holding back. So much.

For me...

Rhea took a step back from my body. Signalling her head back towards the squat rack that was waiting for me. I nod at her and go to the bar.

She kept her distance from me as she spot me. But I felt every faint touch from her. Every breathe.

When we worked on our upper body at Rheas request, I watched every muscle flex in her back. Watched every bit of skin and twitch.

And I just knew I was in deep already