74 - Your Thing

Rhea insisted on staying at my apartment tonight, even knowing I have to get up very early tomorrow for my physio therapy.

Rhea was driving and flexing her fingers against the wheel uncomfortably. Ever since I heard Triple H mention the idea of a relationship with Gigi, I felt sick. That was until she kissed me in front of her, which crushed any all thought that Rhea actually liked the idea of being with Gigi.

I could tell by the way Rhea hadn't said a word about it, she was annoyed by it too. That fact that Gigi even brought up the idea to Triple H, annoyed the shit out of her. Even after Rhea had claimed me twice in front of the entire roster.

But we both knew it'd be happening. Triple H loved the idea, he was just being kind about asking Rhea first. If she wanted to stay on the main roster and actually be given matches, she had to keep Triple H happy.

I let out a deep breath as Rhea shifted in her seat. God this was just terrible.

"You know you have to do it." I spoke up into the silence. Rhea just hummed, non excitedly. "Did Triple H say what the relationship would include? Is Gigi joining TJD?" I asked her.

"If I agreed, we would have a meeting about all of that." Rhea answered, no emotion in her voice. "Fuck, Mia, if I was in your position I'd have lost my mind by now."

I dropped my face. It was true. Just because I wasn't as vocal as Rhea about it, though, doesn't mean it didn't make me angry or uncomfortable. Because it did! So much.

I think anyone would hate seeing their partner in a "fake relationship" but with someone that has this huge crush on them with no consideration for their girlfriend.

God my stomach felt queasy. I brought my knees to chin and rested it on them the rest of the way to my apartment.

When we got inside, Rhea put her stuff down and immediately went into the bathroom and turned the shower on. Did she not even want to talk about it? Was she that annoyed?

I knew better than to leave her alone, so I stripped my own clothes off and knocked quietly before opening the door. Rhea was naked leaning against the shower wall on her forearms, her head buried in her arms. She looked so stressed. So annoyed.

I come up behind her, placed my my hands on her waist. "Rhea?" I started stroking up and down her sides to calm her in any way.

"Mia... You should stop." She whispered.

"W-why?" My hands halted their movements.

Rhea huffed before rising up and turning to face me. "I feel disgusted." She said.

That instantly made my hands snap back to my body. I felt uncomfortable and insecure, I crossed my arms in an attempt to cover myself up. She felt disgusted with... me? With what?

Rhea grabbed my hands, uncrossing them and slowly looking down my body with admiration over her face. "Not at you, baby."

"Oh."

"I never want you to feel jealous. Never want you feeling awkward and uncomfortable. Sad or angry. Mia... and this will make you all those things, won't it?"

I shrugged as Rhea took my hands in hers squeezing. "Would you feel any different if I was in your situation?" I asked

"Yes." Rhea sneered, angrily. "I'd feel worse, probably lose my job, Mia. I couldn't stand to watch that."

I nodded, agreeing. "I don't know how I'll feel about it. I trust you with everything, Rhea. It's Gigi who makes me uncomfortable and angry. Also that little tongue thing you do when you look at her..." I mumbled.

Rhea smiled faintly, running her tongue over the front of her teeth. It made me ache. God... "You like when I do that? Mmm?"

"Who doesn't." I rolled my eyes, holding back a smile.

"I won't do that anymore unless it's to you." Rhea said.

I tilted my head. "But that's your thing, you can't stop that."

"I will for you." Rhea replied, leaning in to kiss me on the temple. I let her. "I'll tell Triple H I'm hesitant but agree to it. I'll have the meeting and see how it goes, then I'll talk to Gigi."

"About what?" I asked.

"About you. Ill confront her about the constant touching and flirty phrases she says." Rhea said. "If that's alright with you?"

I nodded. "Don't tell her I'm feeling insecure about it."

Rhea wrapped me in her arms. "I won't even mention your name, baby. This is all coming from me." I smiled into Rheas chest. Feeling instantly better with it all. "Or I can decline the entire thing, baby, I'll do that too."

"No." I told her. "That'd be stupid."

Rhea hummed into my wet hair. "You feel so good." She started rubbing down my back, on my sides and arms. Making me erupt in shivers.

I laughed. "Is that your way of asking for us to continue on from earlier?" I enjoyed the way Rheas fingers skimmed over my skin. God she made me feel incredible.

"Yeah." Rhea whispered. "I had some other things in mind though first." She had playful written over her face.

"Oh, what's that?" I asked, waiting for some silly sexual answer. Maybe even for her to order me ride her face again. She seems to enjoy that.

"Let me massage you." Rhea said, kneading my shoulders.

"Rhea, my physio is a male." I told her, knowing she just wanted to do it so I know no other woman can beat her massages. Beat her at anything, god the possessiveness and jealousy was on another level.

"I don't care, I'm doing it and I'm doing it better than any physio could." Rhea said.

"And how is yours better?" I played with her. "Better than a qualified physio?"

Rhea chuckled. "Do they include a fucking at the end of theirs?" Her face went serious, legitimately wanting me to answer.

"No." I replied.

Rhea all but smiled as she turned the water off and I watched her lay a long blanket out on the bed and pull out massage oils.