45 - I Can Feel Like That

Damien helped me clean my tears away and walked to Bianca's dressing room. I showered, trying to scrub away anything and everything. Put some regular and comfy clothes on, and now I just had to find Rhea.

Part of me was nervous to see what she had to say. Maybe just cuss me out. But maybe it was something else. I kept all the hope in the world for the latter. I couldn't take anything else from her tonight.

I didn't know where she was, only that Damien told me she wanted to talk to me.

I gained the courage and messaged her.

Mia: D said you wanted to talk?

She replied after a few minutes.

Mia: Finishing up photos in the lobby. Meet me there.

I grabbed my gear, and wished some other wrestlers a good night on the way out.

I reached the lobby where I was shocked to see the set up. Rhea stood before a yellow background, in all black, looking fit. She had natural makeup on, with her hair all soft.

She was beautiful.

 I wanted until she was done on a bench across the room

I wanted until she was done on a bench across the room. I couldn't tell if she'd seen me arrive, she hadn't been able to get away from getting pictures taken.

I scrolled on my phone, looking at too many Instagram posts. Mainly to calm my nerves and make my fingers busy.

"Come with me." A soft voice said above me. It was Rhea who was practically now walking away. I grabbed my gear and followed behind her. She led me to our changeroom and I put my gear down. But Rhea didn't stop, she continued into the bathroom.

I slowly followed, opening the door.

Rhea was at the sink, wetting some towel and she walked in front of me. No emotion on her face.

"What is it, Rhea?" I asked, unable to take any further moment of quietness. Awkwardness. Sadness.

Rhea stepped closer, practically backing me into the wall. "Are you going to be a good girl and let me wash that fuckers taste off your lips?"

My stomach flipped at the tone. The sensual voice I dreamt about last night. "R-Rhea?" I whispered.

I had no idea what she was doing. What she meant by that. She certainly could be just wanting to get back at me for kissing him in front of her.

Rhea was smart, she would have known what I was doing.

But she started it.

"Mia..." Rhea said again. "You say yes to Mami right now or I don't know what I'll do to..." Rhea seemed to struggle with the name. "Ricochet." Anger grew on her brows. In her tense lips. Rheas jaw twitched.

I didn't even know what to say.

I just nodded.

Rhea touched my lips with the wet towel, smothers it over my mouth. Everywhere she can get, she wiped at it. Until my lips were swollen, she didn't stop.

Rhea then threw the towel back onto the sink and returned back to me, unmoving.

She seemed to hesitate in her head. She shook it and dropped it. Blinked and then stepped closer. "Tell me you never want to see me again." She pleaded. "Tell me... no scream at me to leave right now."

"W-what? Rhea? What's going on?" I hardly knew what she meant, and what she was saying.

"Last chance, Mia, yell at me to leave you alone right now. Say Riptide, baby."

I mumbled her name under my breath. Unsure of what to do.

She was here, begging me to tell her to leave. What do I even make of that.

"Fuck, too late, baby." Rhea whispered as she grabbed my waist tight and spun my around, my front landing softly on the wall."

I stressed a moment, memories coming back for a second, but they were replaced by the warm touch of Rhea lifting up the back of my shirt. Her hand coming onto my back.

"You think just anyone can touch you here, without my permission." Rhea said against my ear. "Wrong, baby."

"R-Rhea?" I said, wanting her to slow down. I wanted to talk to her, ask her what she's feeling.

She doesn't feel stable. She feels uncontrollable to herself.

"I'm so fucking stupid, Mia." Rhea whispered in my ear, hand still marking all over my bare back. "So so fucking dumb."

I peered over my shoulder to see tears pouring from Rhea. Her face was crumpled and her hands loosened from me.

I spun around to face her.

"I'm so fucking sorry." Rhea begged. "I don't want to ever leave you again." Rhea grabbed my cheeks. "I never should have done it." She brought her forehead to mine.

I reached and covered her hands with mine, comforting her the best I could.

"Mia..." Rhea took a moment to catch her breathe. "I blew elimination chamber..."

"Rhea, don't-" I start.

"Shh." Rhea quieted me, and hovered her lips over mine. "I couldn't pin you while you were hurt, and it wasn't some feelings that made me do it." Rhea breathed again. "I love you, Mia. That's why I couldn't do it."

A tear fell down my cheek.

Rhea continued, grabbing tighter onto my skin. "And it's a damned beautiful thing." She kept going. "And I can feel like that."

She was so closer I wanted to just kiss her.

"Mia... I said you weren't my girlfriend. But hell, how I feel for you, you might as well call yourself my wife. Because Mia, I'm not letting you go. I'd give up my whole career if it meant keeping you. Making you mine."

I couldn't hold it back.

I crashed my lips with hers. "I love you." I whispered between kisses.

"I love you so much, baby." Rhea also said between our tongues. She backed me against the wall, devouring me. "I'll never forgive myself for hurting you." She got out between breaths.

I pulled away a moment. "Rhea. You're all I've wanted since that first day at Judgement Day."

Rhea kissed me again. "I'm going to do everything I can to make it up to you." Her kissed trailed from my lips to my cheek. The place she hit me. Down my jaw, and I even let her kiss at my neck.

She was all I could think about.

"Starting with this." Rhea added, sliding down to her knees before me.