14 - Taste Me

Rhea walked straight past Damien, Finn and Triple H who were all waiting for us to come back to the gorilla. Concern all over their faces, they are shocked at why Rhea lost her cool so easy.

She went into the women's change rooms with a word from no one. "Let me talk to her." I held back anyone who stepped into her direction.

"You need a medic." Triple H tried to stop me but he couldn't reach me. I scooted past everyone crowding the back and followed Rhea into the change rooms.

Rhea was leaning against a locker with her hands between her arms. She was breathing heavy into the metal. Her back rising with each deep breath in she took.

"Rhea?" I said, stepping towards her. She didn't move so I repeated myself. "Rhea?"

Quickly, she turned around and walked for me. She took my in her hands and run a finger over my bottom lip. Over the dried blood and then carefully over the wound there. "Mia..." she whispered. "I could have killed her. I really could have." She said, low and slow. "I hate it."

"W-what?"

"You make me feel weak. I can't control myself when it comes to you. I lose it at the sight of your blood." She pauses, wiping at me lip again with her finger.

She pulls me towards the bathroom area, quickly she pushes me against the sink counter and rips some paper towel and wets it. She comes back before me and pulls on my lip. Starts wiping all the blood off carefully.

"Hey..." I whispered against her finger near my tongue. Her eyes snapped to mine, surrounded by dark makeup they appeared darker. "I like it." I tell her. "I like I make you feel weak." She stopped wiping to listen to me. "Don't control yourself." I tell her, looking at her own lips, black with lipstick.

Rhea thinks on it for a moment while looking at my face. I couldn't tell anything she was thinking.

Then her lips slammed into mine. In a dominating frenzy, Rhea grabbed at my face with her strong hands. She devoured me and pressed her breasts against mine.

I sucked her bottom lip, tasting the chemicals of makeup with a hint of her taste. Sexy and salty. She pulled away a second, and broke into a grin. "You have no idea what you just did."

She smashed against my body, lifting my legs up and sitting me on the bathroom counter. She came between my legs, pressing hard against me.

Her lips came over mine as she demolished me in rough kisses. I met everyone, trying to keep up with the assault I didn't want to stop.

My body heated. I felt myself growing hot, wet and ready. My nipple ached, begging to be touched and I rubbed them against hers.

"Mmm." Rhea moaned between the kisses. "Are you wet for me, Mia?"

My own moan slipped from my throat, confirming anything Rhea just asked me. She kept kissing me, licked down my jaw and made her way at my ear. "I want to taste you, Mia." And she kissed her way down my throat.

"Taste me." I lowered to meet her lips and enveloped her into a kiss.

"Not there." Rhea growled. I felt my face heat, my lip dropped but she caught it in a weak bite.

"Oh." It was low into her mouth. She breathed it in. Any part of me she could get she took.

Her hands run down my side and onto my hips and she squeezed. They ran on the underside of my breast and I groaned at the missed contact.

"Rhea..."

"Hmm, Mia. What do you want?" Rhea whispered, teasingly. She knew actually the affect she had on me.

I ached low for her. For any contact with her. Any touch or lick. I wiggled my hips against here, trying to find some relief.

But Rhea pulled her own hips away. "Greedy little thing." She pinched at my side but I loved it.

God I was writhing beneath her. I was a flushed and sweaty mess.

The change room door flung open. The bathroom was in a different room but any moment someone could walk in and see us.

I pulled further away from Rhea and stood up. She had annoyance plastered on her face. But she let me stand peacefully.

That's when I realised her lipstick was smudged. Meaning it'd be all over my lips too.

Quickly I put my face close to the sink, turned it on and run the water across my lips.

The bathroom door opened and I peered through the mirror at who came in. But it was just Rhea leaving the room.

Shit.

I really had no idea what I just did.