52 - Surprise

We got home and immediately went to bed. Rhea even fell asleep before me again. She tries not to but she was obviously satisfied and tired.

I was glad she put herself ahead tonight. Well, partly ahead. We both got pleasure.

I eventually got off my phone and scooted closer into Rheas body. She was spooning me but I pulled her arms tighter around me. I drifted off to sleep pretty quickly.

In the morning, I woke up to an empty bed. The shower was going so Rhea had to be in there. All I could think was... without me?

It was 9am, which was late for us. We didn't have anything on today so there was no reason to get up early.

Then my door knocked. My head snapped up. I had absolutely no idea who it could be.

I got up, covered myself in one of Rheas long shirts and some baggy shorts. I knocked on the bathroom door, to Rhea saying "yeah?" Through it.

I popped my head in, seeing Rhea running her hands through her hair. Her naked body was flexed and right underneath all the water. "Eyes are up here, baby? Care to join?"

I shook my head, keeping my head back up. "Someone's at the door." I say.

Rheas brows crease. "I'll be 2 minutes, baby." She said, turning the shower off.

I nodded and closed the door to let her dry off.

The door knocked again, they were impatient knocks.

I walked to the kitchen, and stepped close to the door and to the peephole.

Through the little circle I could see...

Omg!

I ripped the door open and squealed. Jumped into the arms of my mother, who squeezed me back. Moved onto my brother, forcing him into a hug.

"Omg what are you doing here?!" I squealed, not letting my brother go. "What the fuck!" I kept screaming.

Kane laughed at me, rubbing at my head. Mom replied, "we wanted to surprise you, honey."

I couldn't stop from smiling, even as I brought them inside.

I had forgotten about Rhea until she came from the bedroom, hair wet and obviously just clean from the shower after spending the night. "Baby, who is-"

Rhea stopped in her tracks, taking in the two new people in the apartment. Her eyes were wide in shock.

My Mom immediately walked to Rhea, and wrapped her arms around her in a warm hug. "Rhea, darling, I was hoping to meet you."

Rhea returned her hug hesitantly, looking at me over my moms shoulder. I just shrugged, still smiling. "Nice to meet you, too." She replies as mom pulls away.

I pointed to Kane. "This is Kane. Kane, Rhea." Kane nodded to Rhea. He wasn't an affectionate guy. But it worked for Rhea, she nodded back, smiling.

They'd get on well.

"What did you guys have planned for the day? We want to see all your favourite places." Mom said.

"Ummm." I shrugged looking to Rhea.

Rhea replied. "We didn't have anything on today, luckily." She laughed, and mom smiled excitedly.

"Sounds amazing, then. Perfect time to come. You alright with us taking the couch and floor out here? Thought we'd stay and watch Raw, then head back."

"That's fine, mom." I said. "I have some blankets and extra pillows for you guys."

Mum smiled appreciatively. "Thanks, honey. Do you live in the area Rhea?"

Rhea answered. "I own a home about 20 minutes from here."

"Oh, amazing." Mum said. She was impressed.

Kane cleared his throat, heading to the kitchen. "Have any food?" He opened my fridge and cringing at the healthy food.

Rhea answered first. "I was going to ask Mia for breakfast anyway, we can all go? My shout." She offered.

Gosh she was amazing.