47 - Bend Over

I don't know what came over me on my drive back home, but I couldn't stop thinking about Rhea. More specifically how she tasted.

I wanted to know.

She was following close behind me in her own car, and was still a few minutes from my home.

I had crafted a plan for the night, that'd get me exactly what I wanted.

As I pulled in the parking lot, Rhea stole the park beside me and stepped out quickly, scanning the area.

She was still weary being here. Austin was no where near us, I'm sure it'd be okay. Even myself though, still searched the rooms inside, and double checked the locks on my doors.

Not to mention I always check through the peepholes now.

I unlocked my door, dropped my bags away as I turned the lights on.

There was 3 empty wine bottles still on the counter, a broken wine glass and one still half full. I shyly smiled to Rhea as she took in the scene.

She immediately threw the bottles in the bin, tipped the wine down the sink and placed the glasses there too. She is obviously upset I drank that much alone here.

I shook it off.

Part 1 of my plan started in the kitchen. Get Rhea fed, plus myself of course, get her comfortable and cuddly... hopefully. I wish she doesn't beat me to it...

"I have a frozen pizza?" I asked her. "I know it's not the best but-"

"Sounds amazing." Rhea told me, leaning against the kitchen bench, staring as I opened the freezer.

The meat pizza wouldn't take long, so I went and relaxed into Rheas arms. She was warm, and indeed cuddling me right now.

I felt her gentle breaths against my hair. The caressing she was doing on my back.

I loved this woman.

"I love you." I tell her, she deserves to know it.

"I know." Rhea says. "Don't tell me over a note, next time."

I nod, squishing closer to her body.

"I love you." Rhea then replied, remembering she probably hadn't said it back. "So much. I'd let you do anything." She added, her voice coming to a whisper.

Suddenly, my plan changed.

She'd let me do anything.

It may be using her words against her, or, I'm not sure how she'd see it... she'd enjoy it, right?

I'll see how I go, I decided.

My arms came low on her back and resting on her hips, squeezing faintly. Rhea repositioned her feet, seeming to pick up on my movements.

My hands went back further, coming onto her behind and I squeezed there too.

Quickly, her own hand scruffed at my scalp, softly pulling my head back as she lent in close to my lips. "What do you think you're doing, love?"

"Mmm" I let out. "Just feeling you."

"I don't think so-" Rhea started.

But I wasn't in the mood to chat about it. I wanted her. I wanted to taste her.

Maybe what she needed was some dominance back. Maybe she'll like it, maybe it'll crumble, and she'll be in control either way.

I interrupted her. "You said you'd let me do anything, yeah?" I repeated her words from before. "And right now..." My hand came onto Rheas chest, fingers reacting on her neck. Rhea swallowed. "I want to bend you over the counter and taste you."

Rhea smirked, eyes switching my my eyes to my lips. "The only way you'd get me bent over that counter, Mia, is if you begged on your knees."

I started nodding, but Rhea stopped me by tightening the grip on my hair. "I am not done..." she whispered. "And if after, you let me fuck you."

I gulped. "With your fingers?" I checked.

Rhea shakes her head, grinning. "I have something else in mind."

I ached low. Felt myself dripping down my thighs already. My nipples tingles, craving friction. As did my lips as I lent in.

But Rhea shoved me to my knees before her.

I peered up at her through my lashes. "Am I meant to beg?" I ask.

Rheas hand comes on my jaw, going up and down the sharp line. Then it moves over my lip, plucking it. "Beg for me to bend over the counter, Mia. Beg Mami to let you taste her cunt."

I think I shook at the words she used. Her dirty dirty mouth, that I loved...

I blinked. "Please, Mami, let me eat you." I start. But Rhea doesn't pull me up. She isn't satisfied yet. "I'm begging you to bend over the counter so I can taste you."

Then Rhea pulls me up again by a sharp pull on my hair. I crash my lips against hers, wrapping my arms around her head, her own arms come and squeeze my behind.

I devoured her lips with mine, lightly biting on her bottom lip, which made her pinch my hip, and I flinched.

I was about to turn her over when the oven timer rang through the kitchen.

Flinching, I slowly pulled away. "Looks like it has to wait." Rhea said, smiling and pulling the pizza out of the over.

All I could wonder was how damned long...