6 - Puppet

I circled Rhea in the ring, waiting for her move. But she never made it, just stood there looking at me, depth in her eyes.

I couldn't see through the stare.

Couldn't tell if she even wanted me to join The Judgement Day.

Too bad, because that wasn't happening.

With my shaky legs, I walked to her which made her stand. I swung and she absorbed the hit with a smile. She seemed to welcome more... I swung with my other and she only smacked at her cheek to keep me going. She was laughing like a devil. She was the devil himself.

I took a few careful steps back, before charging at her and taking her onto her back. Not for long because she bucked me off which sent me on my back. And she walked away, slowly. Backing up into the side of the ring.

I slowly rose on my feet.

Rhea charged at me with her fist, and I dodged. She rebounded from the ropes and I could act. Her boot met my face and sent me smashing onto my back.

The crowd booed at my downfall. All I heard though was Rheas manic laughter. My previously broken nose was burning in my skin. Gods...

Her hands grabbed at me, pulling me up to stance. I shuffled, trying to release from her but she held onto me tight and lifted. She wrapped the back of me legs over her shoulder and she started spinning. Fast and around till I wasn't sure what direction we were.

Then she let go, sending me rolling across the ring in pain.

Shit...

Damien and Finn came up to me outside the ring, yelling in my ear.

I glanced to ear across the ring. She used her hands and brought them to her pelvis, in a "suck it" movement towards the crowd. Then she spun to me, fury in her eyes.

In that moment, fear ran over my skin. Genuine fear for my healthy body.

I never truly realised how much more brutal she was. I was nothing...

She made her way to me, panting the whole way until she reached me. I couldn't even recover in time before she sat on my behind, gripped onto my hair and yanked. "Mami's always on top!" She screamed out into the crowd, yanking on my hair even more.

Trying to wiggle out of the hold, Rhea tensed her thighs around my hips. Not to keep me down, she didn't need any more force from that. I wiggled even more but she forced a hand on my back that stopped me from moving.

She smacked my head back onto the ground, letting me go and rising off me.

I was being absolutely pummelled here.

I rose to stand, shaking. But was quickly met with Rhea gathering me in her arms and sending me back down in a power bomb.

My back stung at the impact. I curled up, unable to even stand the pain radiating through it. I was quickly pulled into my back and my legs were yanked above me.

Rhea towered over me as she resting her chest on my legs, covering me.

1! 2! 3!

The bell rang and declared the match done.

Rhea let go of my legs and pushed me away. Rising to a stand. The crowd was cheering, Finn and Damien exclaiming.

For the life of me, I couldn't work out why they wanted me in the Judgement Day. Other than to embarrass me further.

Ever since Rhea returned, I have been nothing but a ball of pain. Embarrassment and nerves.

Management had to have confirmed it, so they liked the idea of them having a stray member after Dom. A hesitant member, and someone they can control even more than they did Dom.

I was their puppet.

No one said anything as the trio walked off back to the gorilla, their music playing in the stadium.

What the fuck...

I was the fourth member of The Judgement Day.