48 - Counter

Rhea and I watched the replay of tonight's show as we ate. She apologised for punching me with the brass knuckles repeatedly.

Though I didn't feel a thing now. I understood she had to make it believable. I wasn't upset at her or the guys, they didn't have a clue.

When we finished, I took the plates but Rhea insisted she will, and I let her walk to the kitchen. Though I followed close behind her, stepping lightly and as she dropped the plates off at the sink.

I pushed her down so I front bended over the cool counter. My hand stayed tight at her nape as I held her body there.

To my surprise, she didn't try to escape, only put her hands wide on the counter and turned her head to the side and looked at me the best she could. "Are you going to stand there any longer, or I'll have to take matters into my own hands." Rhea said, breaths heavy.

I pressed my hips tight against Rheas behind, rubbing against her, and let out a breath.

Rhea groaned against the counter. "Take my pants off." Rhea ordered.

She may be the one beneath me and bent over the counter, but she was still in control.

I pulled her pants down and revealed a pain of dark purple panties, cut perfectly against her. Rhea stepped out of her pants and planted her feet wide, showing herself to me.

"Rhea, you're-" I start.

But Rheas hand reaching around to grab my arm, stopped me. "Speed it up, Mia."

Did she not like this? She certainly wanted it to be over quickly.

"I like to take my time." I said, slowly removing the hand off my arm. "Why so impatient?" I asked, rubbing over her behind, skimming my hand under her underwear.

"Because I want to fuck you." Rhea said. "I want you to moan my name. I want to give you pure satisfaction."

"Mmm Rhea." I moaned, pulling at the sides of her panties. "You need to learn to put yourself first." I pull her panties down. "You need pleasure too, luckily, I like to give as much I enjoy receiving."

Her panties dropped to the ground, showing her folds glistening with heat.

I lowered to a knee, coming face to face with what I most wanted.

Though Rhea didn't let me take my time, she pushed back into my lips. I had no choice but to suck on her. Taste her sweet taste while I was doing it.

Rhea smashed her hand against the counter, moaning deeply.

I licked her, flicking my tongue against her clit.

"Mia..." Rhea breathed. "Don't stop."

I didn't plan on it.

I was enjoying her taste. Enjoying everything about her. I wouldn't stop this for the world.

I knew Rhea was close when she started riding my face, grinding against my lips.

She eventually came apart on my tongue, shaking against the counter. Gripping it hard to keep herself stable.

I kept my mouth on her as she shuddered, coming down from her high. Until she pulled away and stood up.

She reached down and she physically stopped herself from grabbing my neck. She looked at me, for permission.

I grabbed her hand and sat it on my throat. She pulled me up, smashing her lips against mine.

Her arms enveloped me, and she lifted my up, swinging around and sitting me on the counter she was just bent over.

"I fucking love you." She got out between our kisses.

"I love you." I replied.

Rhea pulled away from my lips, rested her hands on my waist. "Are you alright?" She asked.

Confused, I nodded. "Yes."

Rhea smiled. "I don't want you feeling uncomfortable in here." She said.

I hardly even thought about Austin. About what happened here.

"You make me forget it all." I tell her, grabbing her cheeks. "You are everything."

I felt Rhea smiling against my lips, and she kissed me gently. "You're everything and more." She replied, carrying me down the hall and to my bedroom.

She placed me on my back on the mattress, and left me in the room.

What?

It was only a second before Rhea came back in with her bag. She rifled through it searching for something.

"What do you need?" I ask her.

She pulls something out.

Oh...

It was a black leather strap, connected to a long and thick length, Rhea no doubt had in plan for me.

It looked way to big for me...

"I- I think that's too much for me." I said, voice shaky as she brought it closer.

"Don't worry, baby. I'll warm you up for it." Rhea said, sitting the strap at the end of the bed and hovering over me.

Her lips found mine, gently, she kissed at me. Softly, she placed kissed on every part of my lips. On my chin. Her hands caressed my skin. It was what love was.

Holy shit I loved it.

Loved her.

When Rhea started pulling my shirt over my head, my phone started ringing from the kitchen.

Rheas head snapped up. "Can you ignore that?"

I shook my head. "Not if it's important."

Rhea got up and left the room, quickly bringing my still ringing phone in. "It's Mumma Mia." Rhea joked, throwing my phone on the bed. Though her face was less than humorous.

She was annoyed.

I grinned, answering it. "Hi."

As I talked to my mother, Rhea sat in silence, tapping me on the shoulder to speed me up.

Hell I wanted to just hang up and continue on, but time talking to my family was precious.

Rhea eventually understood that, and by the time I was off the phone, Rhea was snoring quietly beside me.