68 - Open Challenge

I woke up to a good morning message from Rhea with a picture beneath it.

I replied

I replied

Mia: My girlfriend is so hot. Morning :))

She replied instantly with another photo that made me blush. One I looked at for way too long it was embarrassing...

I replied to that one too

Mia: Rhea... Don't make me force you home

Rhea: Maybe I should. My baby is injured and horny by the sounds of it. Who else better to take care of her?

I smiled to myself. She was indeed right.

Mia: Get to sleep

Pretty sure it was night over there, but Rhea always made sure to tell me goodnight and morning at my time. She was amazing.

Rhea just replied with a black heart.

I now just realised I also had a text from Charlotte Flair.

Charlotte F: Hope you're doing okay, I'm so sorry, that wasn't just your fault. Poor decisions on both our parts...

Mia: Thanks Charlotte. Agreed.

Charlotte replied with a white heart.

What a difference.

The week went on slow. I spent a lot of time watching my old matches on repeat. Replaying things I should have done differently or done better. I also watched many of Rheas matches, then texting her about certain moves she done well.

I did some small upper body workouts at home but I felt so lazy it wasn't funny. I ate too much, probably gained a lot of weight, but I guess that comes with injury.

It was Smackdown and Charlotte was just coming out to do a segment. I was sitting on Rheas couch, watching the show, sadness over me completely. I should be there.

Triple H had told me I won't be competing for the title. Unfortunately they were going to work around it. Starting tonight. Money in the bank was only next weekend, so they didn't have long to sort something else out.

Plus, I'd hardly spoken to Rhea today. I'd assumed she was just busy doing things with her family, but hell I missed her.

Charlotte ran through her speech. Talking about how stupid i was blah blah blah. The stuff I'd all expect from her. But then she challenged the entire roster. Anyone who wanted to challenge her could, she said. Whoever came through the gorilla right now, she's face at Money In The Bank.

She gave anyone a shot. The open challenge.

I watched the screen intently, wondering who's come out.

I'd considered maybe Raquel, who'd been doing fairly well with her matches recently. Or even Bianca, possibly.

I did not expect to see who I saw...