69 - Sixty-Nine (i had to)

Rhea tasted of pure ecstasy. She was what I've been craving...

Judging by the way she couldn't seem to kiss me fast enough, like if she stopped she would die, Rhea felt the same.

I grabbed the back of her hair, gripping her scalp and pulling a little. I heard the small moan leave Rheas throat when I did it. In between the kisses, I whispered. "You're. Incredible."

Rhea knew instantly what I was doing with my new found discovery of her kink of enjoying compliments and appraisals. Rhea pulled away and left her forehead against mine, smiling and breathing deeply. "Shut your mouth unless you're going to kiss me..." Rhea placed a soft kiss on my lips. "But first... What's got your little attitude?"

I rolled my eyes, moving me hand down her neck and shoulder, down to her waist. Rhea pulled away further, standing in front of me instead of crouching. She crossed her arms and he'll if she didn't look as dominant as ever like that. Tall and full of control. I swallowed, suddenly being nervous.

"Mia?" Rhea seconds.

"Yeah, Rhea... I heard you." I regretted it when it came out, extra snarky and bratty.

Rhea titled her head down at me. Creased her brows and I saw the arch of her lip, daring me to keep going. I got the message loud and clear.

I cleared my throat, adjusting my spot on the couch. Rheas eyes strayed to my cast, and her eyes dropping at it. "How does it feel?" Rhea came down to sit beside me and grabbed my hands in hers, looking at me intensely.

I adored the way she could go from Rhea Ripley to Demi... I loved both of them.

I smiled. "Fine, it's getting better, slowly." Rhea nodded, shaking her head and looking down.

She looked sad and guilty?

"Rhea? Are you alright?" I asked her, gripping her hand tightly.

"I should have been here earlier, to help you, to talk to you." Rhea said. "It killed me knowing you're so far away and in pain. Mia, I nearly had a heart attack watching you go limp in Charlottes arms like you did."

I stroked up Rheas arms. "You couldn't have stopped it."

"I know." Rhea agreed. "Now talk to me, baby. Afterwards I can carry you up those steps to the bedroom, which I hope was kept tidy and no drawers were raided..." Rhea arched her brow, waiting for my answer.

I laughed. "It's fairly neat. I didn't go in the drawer." It was the truth. "Whenever you're ready, and you think I'm ready, I want it all to be a surprise."

"Good." Rhea kissed my temple gently. "Now, talk."

I took a deep breathe. "I'm really happy you have a shot for the title, but-"

Rhea interrupted me. "I should have spoken to you first, baby, i realised that."

"Yeah." I nodded my head. "It was surprising. I was happy but also... sad. Even though you deserve the shot." I added.

Rhea smiled. "You deserved it more... I am really sorry for not speaking with you about it first, Mia. I see how that could upset you and I'm going to win the title for you."

I titled my head, shaking it. "Rhea... Its yours."

"It's ours." Rhea corrected me, holding my closer. "No one will know, but I'm going to fuck you with that belt around your waist."

My cheeks flamed. "Rhea..."

She grinned, chuckling. "Let me carry you?"

I nodded, and let Rhea pick me up bridal style, carry me up the stairs carefully and laid me down on the bed on my back.