73 - Breath Play

"She calls you Dems..." I whispered beside Rheas ear as she kissed along my jaw.

"Hey?" Rhea backed away a second. "Gigi?"

"Yeah, why?"

Rhea shrugged, still holding me against the door, my legs wrapped around her waist. "She just has ever since she found out my name is Demi.... But my name is Rhea, baby." Rhea kissed me cheek. "You alright?"

"I'm alright." I answered, letting her go back to putting those kisses along my skin. God she made me feel... made me feel perfect.

I moaned into the small room as she pressed her body harder against mine, one of her hands came up to wrap around my throat softly, it grew in intensity, slowly cutting off my ability to breathe.

My head went a little faint, but it made her lips feel better. Made the sensations better.

Rhea let her grip soften and I took in a needed breathe, still humming at her tongue and that little piercing sliding up my neck. "Baby, you squeeze my wrist like this if you need a breath." Rhea whispered, putting my hand around her wrist, and I squeezed to which we agreed was right. "If you start to hurt anywhere, get blurry vision or numbness, baby, say the word and squeeze my wrist, don't play around with this..."

Rhea seemed serious with that. What was she going to do?

I nodded and Rheas hand came back around my throat, squeezing fairly intensity against my neck. I could hardly breathe as Rhea let one of my feet fall to the floor and started pulling at my pants to take them off. I could feel myself turning red, feel the air leaving my body, turning me lightheaded, but it, made her touch feel so much better. "Rhea..." I let out, using up the rest of my breathe.

Rhea knew and could hear the strain so she let her hand go, allowing me a few breaths as she picked me up carefully in her arms again and against the door.

Her grip was around my throat again, and I automatically grabbed her wrist, not out of fear or I wasn't hurt. I just did it in reaction if anyone grabs your throat roughly. If Austin theory would grab your throat... he came to my head.

Rheas eyes snapped to mine, seeing the thought come to my head. She already knew what I'd thought about. Rhea let go of my neck quickly, grabbing my hand and placing a soft kiss on the top. "Baby, breathe, breathe baby." Rhea kissed my hand again, trying her best to rid the thought of him.

I wanted to keep going. I seriously did. "I don't want to stop." I told her. "Sorry, I just, I couldn't help grabbing your wrist. It surprised me."

Rhea nodded. "Do you want to stop? Say the word, Mia."

"N-no. Maybe, just try being a bit softer, maybe." I stumbled. "The sudden grabbing just triggers me a little."

"Yes, baby. I'm sorry." Rhea kissed me on the cheek. "I'm adding him to my list of people I have to kill for you."

I grinned, laughing quietly. Rheas hand slowly made its way up to my chest, rubbing soft circles there and then coming to grab my neck, softer this time. So soft I could hardly feel it. "Rhea... You can choke me." I told her, which made her look to me in confusion. "Choke me all you want but just be gentle when actually grabbing me. I know you won't hurt me." Rhea smiled and her grip slowly grew harder. "Is this one of your kinks too? Breathe play and praising?" I smirked.

Rhea didn't find it amusing, because she tilted her head. Her jaw twitched, but before she could say or act, a knock sounded against my back on the other side of the door.

"Rhea Ripley. Triple H wants you." It was Damien's loud but amused voice. How did he even know we were in here. Rhea closed her eyes in annoyance. Letting out a breath but shaking her head. "I know your in there, I could hear Mias moans down the damned hallway."

Rhea slowly put my down. I wasn't that loud was I? I pulled my pants back on, feeling uncomfortable knowing some other people probably heard me.

Rhea rubbed over her face, then over my mouth, wiping away some lipstick. I did the same for her. Damien spoke again. "How long does it take?"

I rolled my eyes and picked my crutches back up, Rhea helped me stand comfortably before placing a soft kiss on my temple. "We will continue this." She said. I nodded in agreement and smiled.

We could hear Damien's huffing on the other side of the door. He started banging on it again. "You know, I think Ricochet heard Mia too. Mentioned he found it sex-"

Rhea swung the door open and shoved Damien, who just backed away laughing. Rhea helped me out of the small room and I followed her and Damien down the hall.

"You're a menace." I told D as Rhea was speaking to Triple H across the room. "She'll seriously punch you one day." I laughed.

"And I'll welcome it with open arms." Damien grinned.

Rhea looked serious as she spoke with Triple H. I could only just make out what they were saying between the noises backstage. It was when I heard him say the phrase "Have a relationship with Gigi Dolin." I heard every bit after that. "She brought up the idea and thought it might be fun, especially with pride month coming up." Rhea just nodded along to what he was saying. "Let me know what you think about it in a few days. I wanna hear any ideas." And Triple H left the area.

Rhea turned around back to me, annoyance in her eyes and wiping at her head. She knew I heard it all.

Then Gigi came running from the hall and towards Rhea, screaming something annoying in the air. "So what'd ya think Dems? Fun?" Gigi touched softly on the shoulder, but Rhea shrugged her off and smiled as if she was a bit annoyed.

Rhea started walking towards me but replied to Gigi. "I don't know, Gigi, I'll have to talk to my girlfriend about it." And Gigi watched as Rhea found me, taking me into another deep kiss in front of everyone.