18 - Wrestlemania (part 2)

I circled Liv, hands at the ready to grab or dodge from her.

Liv was small. Weak and light. Though she was fearless. But I was mad.

I ran for her, making the first move she dodged me and I hit the ropes with a smack.

I was grabbed at the back of my head and thrown onto my back. "ROLL MIA!" That was Rheas voice warning me.

I rolled and missed the stomp of Livs boots. I caught Rheas face that had concern etched all over it.

I was on my back when Liv came on top of me, straddling me and grabbing me neck. She picked it up and slammed me onto the floor.

The crowd erupted when she did it again.

I bucked my hips before the 3rd one came. She rolled and I followed her, coming between her legs I striked at her face with all my strength.

I heard her nose crack beneath me and it was like suddenly I had all the energy in the world.

I rose up from Liv and and tan to the ropes, bouncing off them, I jumped and smashed my back into her body. She couldn't shield it in time and Liv groaned in pain and rolled to her back.

From the corner, Raquel was yelling, screaming at her to get up. I smiled and twinkled my fingers at her. Raquel stuck her finger up to me.

"HEY!" I turned and Rhea was pointing a finger across the ring to Raquel, a complete scorn of anger on her face. Death promised.

Raquel put one foot over the ropes, looking like she was going to step in.

I ran for her, shouldering her from the ropes and she collapsed onto the ground.

"Christ! Mia's gone mad!" I heard one of the commentators shout.

I turned around and Liv was charging at me, I ducked under head and pushed. She went over the ropes and landed with a thud on top of Raquel.

I laughed.

Behind me, Rhea was too loudly and low. I walked to her and tagged her in. I left the ring to stand on the outside.

Rhea looked at the two on the floor over the ropes and blew them a kiss of death. She stepped through them and on the edge of the ring. And she jumped!

"Ooo." The commentators said. "The weight of Rhea Ripley would hurt!"

Rhea sprung up, ripped Raquel up and rolled her into the ring. She dove and followed her in.

Rhea immediately picked her up, put her in the riptide position with ease, but the last minute, Raquel heaved over Rhea sending her slamming to the floor.

I cringed as I watch Rhea writhe in pain.

Raquel towered over her, dragged her up and threw her into the ropes. "Rhea! Move!" I screamed from the side, watching Raquel charge ready to kick her.

Rhea moved and rolled away. Raquel smashed into the ropes. Rhea was still groaning in pain as she crawled her way to me, reaching out she tagged me in.

I jumped in, before Raquel could get up, my head came under her legs and I stood up on shaky legs with her on my shoulders. I fell back, sending Raquel onto her back and she was deadly still on the floor.

I went for the cover. 1! 2!

Liv kicked me in the back of the head and I hit the ground with a thud beside Raquel.

Rhea had ran in, tagged me and picked Liv up by her hair...

Ripped her from the ground and then

RIPTIDE!

Liv was still on the ground as Rhea covered her.

1! 2! 3!

I couldn't believe it.

The bell rang signalling the end of the match. TJD music sounded the stadium as Rhea and I fumbled up to our feet.

She was grinning from ear to ear at the state of Liv and Raquel. It hadn't took long at all. After my move on Raquel and then Rheas finished on Liv, it all worked out.

I grabbed Rheas wrist, screamed at the crowd as I lifted our hands.

"And Mia basking in the glory with Ripley. What a win for a the Judgement Day and their what seems to be very confident new member."

I grinned to Rhea who winked at me. The ref handed us the tag team belts and we held them up to the sky.

I jumped up the turnbuckle, held the belt to the crowd as they all cheered for us. I looked to Rhea who was doing the same thing.
**tag team belt**

We eventually jumped from the ring, leaving a very sad Liv and Raquel in shock

We eventually jumped from the ring, leaving a very sad Liv and Raquel in shock. We sauntered away and into the gorilla.

Damien met Rhea with a giant bear hug, which she gladly returned. Finn met me and wrapped me right in a hug, then Damien and Finn swapped.

After that, Rhea wrapped her hand around my shoulder into a tight side embrace. She looked down to me and smiled. "Easy work." She said.

It was that look in her eye that had me shake. A glint. A wink of lust. She licked over her teeth before pulling away.

The night was hardly over.