27 - Only The Start Of It

Rhea paused, waiting for any movement outside. She was so close. So so close to me.

"Mia?" It was Bianca, asking if I was in the shower. "You alright? Seen your bag was still here."

I didn't know if I should answer. What do I even do. I looked down to Rhea who motioned towards the curtain. Yeah, I just had to get rid of her.

"I'm fine, won't be much longer-" I stopped short when Rheas tongue flicked over my clit. It sent a pulse of lighting through me. I flinched against the wall and her hold.

Rhea was looking up at me, grinning.

I continue my talk. "Yeah, won't be long. Why's-" Rheas tongue flicked over my again. I hissed under my breath. Shit. Screw her. "Why's that?" I continue talking to Bianca just out the curtain.

"Wanna get sushi when you're done?" Bianca asks.

I looked down to Rhea, who was smiling against me. Her teeth touching me, just wanting to ride against them. She lightly shrugged her shoulder. She wouldn't come, but I wouldn't mind it. "Yeah, sounds good. I'll meet you out there soon."

"Cool." Bianca shouts, leaving the room and the door shuts.

Rheas mouth immediately covers my clit as she sucks. "Shit, oh my god." I moan, nearly collapsing onto the floor.

Her tongue laps over me, flicking over my clit. Her tongue piercing is cold against my skin, making it all feel even better. "Rhea!" I let the moan free.

She sucked and licked over my folds. Making me wetter, more and more ready for her. I grip at Rheas hair, trying to pull her harder against me.

"You like that?" Rhea asks between licks. I nod, panting. "Mmm, Mia you taste like my favourite meal."

"God!" I shout. I love her words. I love her tongue. Her mouth. I love the way she talked to me. "Don't stop." I beg her, feeling the orgasm coming.

A finger pumps inside me and I burst. My orgasm crashes into me, making me shiver and shake all over Rheas face.

Her free hand meets me behind and she grabs and doesn't let herself free even as I press into her hard as I ride my orgasm out.

Even as it fades and it all turns sensitive, Rhea doesn't stop licking at me. "Rhea?" I attempt to pull away a moment. But Rhea holds me into place. "I'm-Im sen-" as I go tell her to stop a moment, another wave of pleasure snaps at me.

I was close again.

Rhea inserted more fingers into me. I'm sure it was three. It stretched at me and made me feel so lose for her. I wanted more.

I moaned at her, leaning my head back into the wall.

"Mia, remember your word?" Rhea pulls away to look up at me, my wetness all over her lips and chin. She was shining, smiling and grinning up at me. She had a plan.

I nodded.

Rhea moved back to me, licking me. She inserted a finger again, pumping in an and out of me. Then she inserted two, making me squirm under her.

Rheas other hand, come back to the front and she brushed it down my thigh. Coated it in my wetness.

My body tensed as she ran it past me and to my back hole. She circled the hole with a wet finger.

I let out a breath, considering it and wondering if I liked it. I took in the feeling. Rhea let me feel it for a moment, gave me time to resist, for a moment.

But I didn't...

I liked it. I think.

Rhea inserted the finger in my hole. Pushing it in the tighter hole. "God Mia, you're so tight everywhere." Rhea moaned between planting kisses on my clit.

I was so full. Fingers inserted inside me everywhere. Her soft tongue rubbing over my clit.

It was stimulation overload but I loved it all. I felt myself growing close, and tensed against her.

My orgasm burned and finally hit me like a tsunami. A feeling of complete ecstasy smacked at me. Made me shiver in pleasure, against her face and back against the shower wall.

As I came down from the high, twitching against Rhea. She put my leg down and I nearly collapsed. Rhea held me up as she stood back up from her knees.

She lent in. "Taste yourself on my lips, Mia." And she kissed me.

I savoured the taste, kissing her with passion. With gratefulness. I was so thankful for her. For everything she wanted to give me.

She broke the kiss. "Someone has some sushi to go get." she motioned for me to leave. "I'll text you."

I nodded, stepping from the wall on shaky legs. "I liked that." I tell her.

"Oh, Mia. That was only the start of it." Rhea promised.