56 - Know What She Was Doing

We spent some time with my family, showing them around and eating some more with them.

Monday night came around fast and Rhea and I were getting ready for our match shortly.

Where we'd fight for the tag team titles. We'd already figured out Rhea is going to win, as I'm going against Charlotte for the Smackdown title at Money In The Bank in a couple weeks.

I think it very much made sense for her to win. I asked her, pulling my shoes on. "Who's your new tag partner going to be?"

Rhea was finishing up her hair, making sure no bits are sticking out. "I actually have no idea, haven't even talked to anyone about it, too. Probably should have a think, hey?"

"Yeah." I agree. I think to any wrestlers who may be interesting tagging with her. "Someone from NXT? Someone you used to work with there, maybe. Im sure Triple H could bring someone up to the main roster."

Rhea seems to agree. "Possibly. I'll have to talk to Triple H and see what he reckon."

I'm sure anyone would jump at the opportunity to hold a tag team title with Rhea. Even doing that would be a good pathway to the main roster, plus maybe even working with TJD too.

Rhea stands up and puts a warm hand on my shoulder to catch my attention. I finish up putting my boot on, and smile up at my girlfriend... my beautiful, strong and brutal person."Yeah?" I say, high pitched.

"Tonight, I want you to control the match." She says, sitting beside me. "I'm not joking, Mia, you overpower me as much as you can."

"Rhea..." I start.

"I'm not going to hurt you as much as I need to." Rhea says, cutting me off. "You start off strong, but we'll end it fairly quickly and you tap out when I put you in a leg lock, alright?"

I roll my eyes. "If you can get me in a leg lock." I joke.

"Mia..." Rhea says seriously.

Right. Right. I wasn't winning. "I'll accept the conditions and tap out." I roll my eyes again. I was happy to have a brutal match with her, then eventually let her pin me.

Rhea grabs onto my knee, rather tightly. "Roll your eyes at me again, baby, and see what happens."

My muscles tensed. "Sorry." I whisper, quickly planting a kiss on Rheas cheek. Checking at her makeup and mine to see we didn't exchange anything.

"Give me your all out there, right?" Rhea checked before standing. I nodded and it seemed to please her enough to do her own boots up, ready to go out.

A knock on our door told us we only had 10 minutes to be ready, so we quickly warmed up with lingering hands and lustful eyes.

At the gorilla, D and Finn wished us both the best. Bianca was there too and gave me a tight hug before going out. Triple H told us to have a fairly clean match, no kissing shenanigans or bras knuckles. Rhea just laughed, but eventually we promised him that. I apologised again for kissing her that night, to which she brushed it off and kissed my hair.

Rhea went out first, doing her iconic stomp, strutting to the music and ignoring the hands of fans.

My own music played. I hadn't heard it in so long it kinda made me tear up. I felt like I finally had my person back. Mia back. The wave.

I walked down the aisle, basking in the fans and eyes Rhea off every now and then. She was smirking and shaking her head at me in the ring.

As I got in, the umpire took our titles, showed them off and signalled the start of the match.

Rhea and I circled each other for a moment, waiting for someone to make the first move. She was waiting for me. Playful grin on her face and her tongue lapping at her own teeth, behind her lips. God it made me nervous.

Just the sensual way she moved. The deep look in her eyes. The brutal promises in them.

The way her tongue licked over her teeth. Sucking them and making them shine.

She had to know what she was doing