64 - Distraction

"Baby..." Rhea moaned from beneath me as I kissed her neck. "God, I-." Rhea couldn't get out what she wanted to say when I started wiggling my own hips against hers. "This is- this is hard..." Rhea whispered.

I slowed my kisses down, halted the grinding of my hips. "Rhea, you okay? What's hard?"

She took a deep breathe. "Letting you do whatever you want." She said.

"Oh." I smiled. "Thank you for trusting me." Only twice had I overpowered her sexually.

"With anything." Rhea replied. "Don't stop what you were doing though, baby, I'm not going to last long." Rhea pulled me back down to her neck and I sucked. Not hard enough to leave a mark but enough for her to start moving her hips again.

I touched down her sides, skimming my fingers on her skin, enough for her to shake beneath me. I put my knees between her legs, sliding myself down her body, planting soft kisses down her soft skin. Over the beautiful tattoos there.

I peered up and saw Rhea lent back on her elbows, watching me with heavy breaths and her mouth opened. Her eyes kept rolling as I used my fingers and lips and tongue on every part of her thighs.

She'd just worn panties to bed so I started pulling them off, sliding them down her legs and sitting them aside. I looked back up to Rhea and asked. "You didn't bring anything for... pleasure?"

Rhea smiled, finding amusement in what I had asked. "To a funeral, baby? No."

"Sorry." I whispered. "Did I just ruin this?"

"Not unless you put your tongue on my clit right now." Rhea ordered. Commanded me.

I had to comply.

I licked straight through her centre, which caused Rhea to fall on her back, quietly moaning. She tasted fucking incredible. "You're amazing." I whispered before taking another big lick. "So incredible." I kept complimenting her between licks and sucks. "Fucking beautiful. So strong." Rhea moans grew louder.

I worried they'd be heard so I put a hand up and covered Rheas mouth with my hand. Her hand came up and held it tighter against her mouth, like she knew she'd need the extra coverage.

I used my other hand and inserted two fingers inside Rhea. They went in easily, sliding back out even smoother. I pumped my fingers, licking at her clit. "Talk to me..." Rhea begged.

She liked my compliments?

"You taste delicious, baby." I said, which caused her moans to grow louder, vibrating against my palm. "Feel so good, your skin is hot and made for me." I kept going, flicking my tongue and curling my fingers.

Rhea quickly broke, her legs shaking as she bursted in pleasure. Her moans were loud I had to leave my spot from between her legs and come up to her face. I captured her lips, hoping to smother her moans between the kisses. It helped.

As she rode out her orgasm, I kept kissing her. Rhea kissed me back. It turned from hot and heavy during her orgasm, to soft and gentle, to tired pecks. Until Rhea finally drifted off, and I followed soon after.