28 - Don't Go Home

Bianca and I practically ate our weight in sushi. She talked about her matches and I did mine. I even worked up the courage and told her about Rhea. How I like her, we kissed and stuff. Of course I didn't mention anything about in the shower before. God I couldn't imagine her face knowing what she walked in on.

Eventually I left her, giving her a hug and driving home. It was only 10 or so minutes away so it wasn't long. Though the night always made it drag out. Seem even longer.

About halfway home, I noticed a car behind me was following me. I took a longer route home, making a few lefts but they kept behind me.

I didn't know the car. A large black one, with fairly tinted windows there was no way I could see inside.

I got closer to my apartment but was skeptical on getting out, if they were really following and after me, I'd rather they not know where I lived.

God what should I do?

I picked up my phone, keeping an eye on the road and one on the screen. I texted Rhea.
Mia: You awake?

Rhea replied instantly.

Rhea: Yes, what's up?

I types quickly, taking another turn and the car following.

Mia: I'm driving home but someone's following me, not sure what to do? Should I go to the police station?

Rhea: Don't go home. There's a Mexican restaurant down the street from my house. I'll meet you there.

I relied with a thumbs up.

Driving back on the highway, the car still followed me. They had to know I knew by now. I drove in a circle. They weren't giving up...

It wouldn't be Austin, would it? He's not that crazy?

I reached Rheas street and seen the Mexican restaurant in the distance. I pulled up out the front, seeing Rhea sitting on a concrete fence.

She stood seeing me pull and I hopped out quickly.

"You alright, baby? What car is it?" Rheas warm hand comes to my shoulder

I look back to the road, seeing the dark car drive past us, slower than usual. I watched it until it passed us completely.

My body started to shake from the fear that someone was after me. They were willing to follow me home, and across town. I gulped.

"Mia?" Rhea said, snapping my attention to her. "You okay? Who is that?"

"I-I don't know. They followed me towards home, along the highway, all across town." My voice bubbled.

Rheas hand cuffs my face. "Come on." She says, walking me away from my car. "Stay at mine."

"Oh." I let out, following her. She didn't drive but walked down here to meet me. It wasn't far up the street, it only took a few minutes to get to her driveway.

She guides me in the door before locking it. Most of her lights were off. "Did I wake you?" I ask her, feeling bad.

"No, not at all. I just was living like a mushroom." Rhea smiles. She was so kind. It was Demi. This was Demi. "What's that smile for?" Rhea asked.

"You're so nice." I compliment. "Never expected it."

"Thank you." Rhea says, taking me by the hand and leading me up the stairs and to her bedroom.

The room was light, lit my warm lamps. It was so cozy and so warm. "Hop in." Rhea said. "Though I like the left side."

I put my bags on a dresser, and started taking my shoes off

"Just a heads up." Rhea says, pulling her shirt over her head, letting her breasts fall free. "I sleep in my panties only." She peeled her tights off and then socks. She stood in only her panties, and climbed into bed.

My insides fluttered as I dressed down. I kept my shorts on and sports bra on as I climbed into beside Rhea. I could feel her warmth from across the covers.

"Get here." Rhea opened her arm for me.

I snuggled into her, resting on her chest and pushing against her naked skin. "You're nice to lay on."

"Thanks." Rhea giggles. "You're safe here, Mia." She tells me. I believe her.

Even as I slowly drift off into sleep. Dreaming of Rheas skin.