82 - Hit Me

I debated sending Gigi a message, or just to find where she lives and go there. But I held back until Friday Smackdown.

Rhea and Gigi had both been cleared fine to keep wrestling, which Rhea was so ecstatic for. She couldn't lose her chance at the title.

The few days had passed and Rhea stayed with me every night she could. She took me out to eat and these dates I didn't expect, it was her way of trying to apologise for keeping all of it from me.

Rhea was getting ready to confront Charlotte, hyping herself up in the corner. I was sitting by her, just admiring the way her muscles were flexing.

Across the room, I heard a high pitched voice, they were talking to another wrestler. "Baby, what are you doing?" Rhea asked me, probably seeing the sadistic smile on my face when I was looking at her.

"Can you do something for me?" I asked Rhea.

"Anything, what is it?"

I stood up on my crutches. "You said you wasn't risking me getting hurt from Gigi, right?" Rhea seemed to understand. "Let's test that theory, let's give her the opportunity to. Then we know if she doesn't, she's bluffing about everything, Rhea."

"Mia..." Rhea threatened, anger on her face. "I'm about to go out and leave you alone, and you tell me that."

I shrug. "Go over to her and make her upset, angry or whatever. Make her threaten you. Leave the rest to me."

"Fuck, Mia, no." Rhea said, shaking her head.

"Trust me." I told her, smiling. "You know I have a loud scream. I'll use it if I need to."

Triple H interrupted us. "Rhea, 2 minutes." Rhea nods to him in knowing.

Rheas gaze strays from Gigi back to me, considering it. She shakes her head frantically. "I don't want to do this, Mia."

"Come on, Rhea. You know I'm going to do something anyway. Help me help you out." I touched Rhea on the shoulder.

Rhea smiled faintly and then went back to annoyed. "If I get back and you're hurt..." Rhea starts.

"I know." I finish for her, pushing her towards Gigi.

I sit down in the corner, slyly watching Rhea walk towards Gigi. I couldn't make out what Rhea was saying but I could tell she was saying heated things. Gigi replied though, crease in her brow but smiling. She was so manipulative. Rheas gaze strayed back to me for a moment and I know Gigi had just said something about me.

Eventually, Rheas music plays and Rhea has to leave the backstage area, leaving a confused Gigi. I watch the orange haired bitch walk down the hallway, and I got up so fast. I followed her.

On crutches down the hall, I peered around a corner to see Gigi doing up her shoes, yawning.

She was so just relaxed at blackmailing her "friend."

Gigi had a match tonight. A last minute money in the bank qualification, she was on shortly.

I limped around the corner. "Oh, hey Gigi." I said, like I was surprised to see her. She had to know I was being sarcastic when I asked her. "How'd you pull up from the accident,"

"Fine, Mia, thanks." She said, finishing putting her shoes on, and she tried to walk past me. Oh, she knew I knew everything.

I held my crutch against her shoulder. "I know what you're doing and it doesn't scare me. Hit me, if you want. Put me in the hospital, do it." I tried to egg her on, but she didn't move, just looked at me like I was crazy.

Maybe when Gigi first met Rhea she was intimidated by her. But obviously when you get close with someone you grow comfortable with their presence. Know they would never hurt you, physically. Based on the scared look Gigi had on her face at the hospital yesterday, I believed Gigi had never really faced the wrath and pure brutality of Rhea Ripley.

Maybe it was time she did.

Gigi shrugged me off and walked down the hall.

I just laughed. She was pathetic. She wouldn't do shit to anyone. Now that I knew that, it was time to really scare her, really threaten her. Show her that she shouldn't mess with me and she shouldn't fuck with Rhea Bloody Ripley.

I had the perfect way to show her, if all the pieces fell into place, I prayed to a god that they did.

Once Rhea was backstage, she checked me over, asking what I'd done but seemed relieved when I'd told her Gigi did nothing. Rhea instantly seemed more relaxed now. But she was also angry. She was fuming, now.

Then the first bit of my puzzle fell into place when Gigi qualified for money in the bank.

Tomorrow was going to be fucking perfect.