71 - Dems

I didn't reply to Rhea, which I know would be absolutely killing her right now.

The door around the corner opened, and I heard a large stop before the door closed again.

Thank god.

I picked my phone up, typing out something else, but before I could Rhea sent a message.

Rhea: You better be on that equipment box by the time I get back.

The Judgement day had a match against an unknown pair. Damien and Finn versus two others, Rhea would be there on the side though, causing havoc like she always is.

I considered just leaving. But what good would that do... I'd already stressed Rhea through her head. Stressed myself into a bitch...

I was being stupid. A child. Immature. Not something I want to be.

TJD music came from inside, meaning Rhea wouldn't be waiting for me. I eventually got up, made my way back inside and sat on the equipment box I was on before. I tucked my phone and crutches away, slowly roll my ankle out very carefully.

It still ached and stung.

Gaze going to the screen, Damien was in the ring with Braun Strowman. Finn was yelling at... Ricochet. Rhea was on the sidelines, arms crossed as she stared at the poor man Ricochet.

Shit...

I sat and watched the match intently. Braun overpowered Damien and Finn, but it was the other way around when Ricochet was in. It was fairly even.

Ricochet was jumping and flying from the ropes, landing on Finn who hit the ground hard. Damien was too far to make it to save him.

Ricochet covered Finn.

1! 2!

Rhea pulled at Finns leg, putting his ankle on the ropes for a break. Ricochet instantly noticed, pointing at her and yelling to the ref who didn't notice.

Rhea shrugged her shoulders as she walked away. Ricochet huffed, cursing under his breathe as Braun came in.

Braun bombed Finn, but Finn got up and fought back.

I noticed in the back, Rhea stalking closer to Ricochet on the side. He noticed and walked further away from her himself, fear in his eyes. Plus confusion.

I started shaking my head as Rhea began smirking at Ricochet who was still moving away from Rhea.

She has to know I wasn't with him. She was doing this as revenge for me.

Rhea eventually backed off when Ricochet had basically reached the other side of the ring. She walked back to her original spot chuckling.

Damien had drop kicked Braun, who laid unresponsive on the ground. Damien covered him.

1!2!

Ricochet slipped Brauns foot on the ropes, stopping the count.

Shit...

Rhea broke from her spot, screaming at the top of her lungs at Ricochet who was backing away with his hands up to show the ref.

The ref seen none of it and the fight continued.

Rhea charged at Ricochet, who ducked out of her pathway and Rhea hit her shoulder on the post, buckling in pain.

Ricochet ran away.

Back in the ring, Damien pinned Braun again.

1!2!3!

TJD music played, signalling they'd won.