Eternal Youth

Batman: The Animated Series 'Fan Fiction Love Story'

By Tayla Drago

Episode #25 – Eternal Youth

In the dead of night, a woman runs, panting with fear, through a remote forest, being pursued by a mysterious figure in a jumpsuit. When the woman stops, out of breath, the figure catches up. The woman, Mrs. Thomas, begs for her life, having seen what has happened to the 'others', but the figure sprays Mrs. Thomas with chemical.

"You can't do this!" said Mrs. Thomas. "I've seen what you've done to the others!" she was begging for her life. "Please let me go! I'll pay anything!"

"You've done enough damage with your money."

Who was this mysterious woman? She sounds so familiar...

"You wicked, evil--"

The woman stops Mrs. Thomas from talking.

"Evil, Mrs. Thomas?" the woman wasn't afraid. "I don't control a company that leveled a thousand-year-old forest for a strip mine! That's evil!"

There is a creaking sound, and Mrs. Thomas becomes completely petrified. The next day, at Wayne Manor, Bruce Wayne has an angry phone conversation with a Wayne Enterprises director who made an unauthorized deal with a slash-and-burn operation in the Amazon rain forest and threatens to fire him unless he cancels the deal.

"I don't care how much money we'll lose! I won't have Wayne Enterprises involved in an operation that will destroy a rain forest! Shut it down, or you're gone!"

Megan overhears the whole thing while finishing up with her swimming laps from outside of Bruce's pool, a good work out for her and such....

"(Great...Which company got Bruce so worked up this time?)" she wonders to enter in the room. "Trouble with the rain forest thing again?"

"You could say that, Ms. Megan." said Alfred.

As Bruce explains to her...

"One of my greedy directors solve out from the amazon strikes to be going on to cancel the deal, causing more trouble for business."

"Is like Peta, only more violent to do anything to make something bad were to happen." Megan gets the point.

Alfred knows how Bruce feels too like Megan did.

"It's the good thing you got the deal any the other gentleman did."

"I hate it when things slip by me." said Bruce.

Well, he does have a point for crazy people who are to attach of the rain forest business thing 'on some of the parts'.

"And with me helping you to answer your mail, nothing will." Alfred sees one of the letters. "Ah, it says here you just won ten-million dollars."

Ain't that a surprise coming from Bruce Wayne himself?

"That's nice."

"I can see how you get the cool gears just by being Batman." Megan teases with Bruce. "It would make perfect sense."

He smiles for Megan was right to be cute about it. Alfred also has a video cassette tape for Bruce of some special thing to be going on...

"You also have a special tape from the company of a place call, Eternal Youth. Should I have a look?"

Bruce didn't mind at all if Alfred check it for him.

"Be my guess."

"A spa sounds like a lot of fun to go to." said Megan. "Massages, pool, mud baths, saunas, yoga, and such...But not a tanning booth, I hate those. It makes your skin turn into a peach-like color."