Catwalk

Batman: The Animated Series 'Fan Fiction Love Story'

By Tayla Drago

Episode #72 – Catwalk

While looking at an exhibit of a stuffed black leopard, Selina Kyle reminisces of how she used to be Catwoman. She called herself a 'cat that walked alone' until she met Batman. She had to promise not to be Catwoman anymore to remain free. Also growing up with Megan Tsuki as a bounty hunter and they are best friends to soon be enemies once, she helps them out stopping bad guys lately; at other times before for them to be rivals for good against one committing a crime of stealing and a lot more because of them loving Batman 'without Selina knowing about him who's really Bruce Wayne but Megan'. Yeah...After her recollections, Selina looks at an exhibit of extinct animals. Megan checks on her friend to know about their partnership to get through anything since they're still pals and not enemies anymore, to hopefully keep it the way it was.

"(Geeze, I never seen Selina this upset. She was fine after she helped us stop Red Claw. Once the court gave her a warning though to still be famous as Catwoman. From stopping Ronald Daggett's illness on animals, saving her and Tyger from a mad scientist, saving Batman and me from Joker's madness, helped me stop my clone, also Red Claw again who turned herself into Woman-Bat, and such while we're still hanging out as friends. Part of me wants me to help her out, while the other...I just hope she doesn't become a thief again or take Bruce away from me who's Batman, my man.)" she sighs and tries to talk to Selina. "I guess bringing you to this place was a bad idea, huh? Bruce thought about it for me to hang out with others."

She sees Megan's point.

"Huh? Oh, yeah...No worries, Megan, anything for us to hang out together is fine. I still think if you had a choice between Bruce and Batman, Bruce likes you a lot than Batman thinks." said Selina. "Or so I thought."

"Better than Veronica falling for Bruce, just doing something for a friend of mine really. Other women are all over him."

The two girls laugh for Selina to stop and thinks about Batman. Oh, boy...

"I see your point." she then walks around the place.

Megan follows Selina 'just in case'...While she does this, both Bruce Wayne and Veronica Vreeland notice her.

"Selina?" Bruce tries to talk to her.

Reading a stuffing of the old animals that die out for Selina to see it saying extinction.

"Extinction. I can relate to that."

"Sorry, Bruce, she's been like this all night." said Megan.

"Seems she's not in a cheery mood today."

"Kind of miss the whole Catwoman business. Not just for Batman...it's the chase, fun, and stealing in order to save the animals." said Selina. "All of it."

Both Bruce and Megan didn't like to hear those things Selina/Catwoman use to do and coming from feline thief herself.

"Hey! Come on now, don't say things to go back to again." Megan begs of her friend. "Please?"

"Even if you risk going to prison?" Bruce asks her.

From Selina to say those things to do again and look at a lot of jewelry showing within the glass, she's not a bad guy, just a thief who likes to have some fun.

"Well, tell me I'm not in a cage, Bruce. Or you, Megan..."

Soon Veronica shows up to see the three.

"Bruce Wayne, there you are. You too, Megan, how's it going?" Veronica said. "And who's your date?"