Moon of the Wolf

Batman: The Animated Series 'Fan Fiction Love Story'

By Tayla Drago

Episode #37 – Moon of the Wolf

It's a peaceful night in Gotham Park and a man, John Hamner, quietly walks his dog. Along with Megan who was going for her nightly jog.

"Hiya, John." she said and his dog. "Hiya, buddy."

"Good night for walking, huh? Be sure to walk back home safely, Ms. Tsuki. Of course, for you defending yourself from anyone or anything's no problem."

"I will, thank you."

Suddenly, as Megan was about to leave...the dog starts to get agitated and growls at an unseen creature.

"What's the matter with you?" ask John.

The man dismisses the dog's fears, but he is soon confronted by a hulking man-wolf for it was going after Megan to not see it coming at all.

"John? Dog?" she sees the man-wolf. "What the heck?!"

Trying to fight back at the wolf, he overpowers her from his monstrous strength of his as John and the dog spotted her; for the dog jumps in to be thrown and then escapes in fear. As John tries distracting the beast for Megan to escape following them...

"Run, Megan! Don't look back!"

"Don't you think I'm trying not to?!" she said in fear. "(Wait...! Is this thing really a werewolf?! What does he want with me?!)"

But the werewolf was too strong stopping them from going anywhere. The werewolf prepares to kill Hamner, but Batman arrives and saves him and Megan from this beast.

"If it's a fight you're looking for, try starting one with me!"

Batman kicks down the werewolf saving both John and Megan's lives. Trying from her gun, using her baton, and the watch to shock the beast, nothing was working to break, chew, and to move fast. Not good!

"Batman! This thing's been stalking me for a while now at nighttime! You know, the one I've been telling you about." Megan tries to stay close to Batman's side.

"That's him, huh?" he jumps on top of the werewolf. "Masquerade party's over, hairy!"

Seems like this thing's too strong to stop Batman easily 'since it was real to be no costume' and drowning the out cold John for Batman to save him in the lake, as Megan tries to help for the werewolf by grabbing hold of her to be carried away. She tries to struggle her way out as Megan tries using her boot with a knife to stick out.

"Hands off...Fido!"

Nice hit! Leaving a cut mark on the beast to free Megan in time while Batman saves John, the werewolf, however, manages to escape. Batman tells John he was very lucky 'and his dog too' while Megan was shaken up in fear for having a stalker to be a real-life beast for, he was bleeding real blood with fur on it.

"Megan?" Batman checks on her.

"Batman...I don't think it was a costume of some kind...Otherwise, why would a costume be having real fur with a blood of an animal?!" Proof enough to know about that part so far...Batman and Megan too both go to see Commissioner Gordon and tells them about a 'mugger in a werewolf mask' who was stalking on Megan. "Hey, Gordon."

Gordon sees Megan entering in his office.

"Oh, Megan. What's the problem?"

He then sees Batman with her.

"We need to talk." he said.

"I wish you would stop doing that." Gordon tells Batman about it.

"Just want to know about the mugger in a werewolf mask who's been stalking Megan. I try to stop him, but he threw a guy off a bridge."