Shadow of the Bat Parts 1 and 2

Batman: The Animated Series 'Fan Fiction Love Story'

By Tayla Drago

Episode #55 - Shadow of the Bat

Rupert Thorne is supervising a loading at a warehouse late at night. They are interrupted by a squad of GPD officers, led personally by Commissioner Gordon, Bullock, Megan 'to be tagging along', and the new Deputy Commissioner Gil Mason.

"This is the police!" Gordon said on the megaphone. "We have you surrounded! Come out with your hands up!"

Trying to make the escape for Rupert for Megan goes after them while jumping over his two other thugs once she made her way inside of the place.

"Sorry, boys, but I can't play, I got a villain to catch. But I should not stand in that spot if I were you two. Bye!"

Seems like Gordon and the other cops brought in the big tanks to stopping the men on their end. With Megan catching up to Rupert in time to have his gun out to protect himself.

"I never liked this place..." he said to himself. "Megan, I know you're there. Try not to come any closer to me. I don't want to shoot you, but I will slow you down if I have to!"

"I know, so that's why I brought up backup with me." Megan calls out to her partner. "I got Rupert Throne on the roof here, Batman! Back me up!"

Thorne tries to run but is caught on the roof by Batman. Trying to shoot at him for Megan to fire back to push back the gun bullets, trying to hide to not get caught.

"Come at me! No one's going to take down Rupert Throne here!" he sees Batman. "You! If I'm going down, then I'm taking you with me!"

Firing some more rounds at Batman to move away in time and Megan trying to sneak up from behind...Trying to find him, Batman was up top to tackle Rupert to the ground and Megan shoots her gun out of his hands.

"You were saying, Rupert?" she mocks with the mob boss.

Just in time too for Gordon, Bullock, Montoya, Megan and the other officers to arrest Rupert and his other two men now. Manson has a look around for Gordon tells him to be strong and careful om his end.

"Easy, Gil." said Gordon.

Manson moves in to make Rupert surrender.

"Don't make this hard on yourself, Thorne! Step out where we can see you!"

They hear a voice for Megan shows them the catch both she and Batman did together.

"Not even if I could, flatfoot!" he said out loud.

Looking around Megan appears to show the officers a present.

"Look!" Bullock said. "Hey, Megan..."

Trying to hit on Megan again, Bullock? Dream on!

"Looking for someone?" she said. "Everything I've already did has been taken care of."

Well, the mess has been taken care of once again thanks to Megan and Batman's help once again.

"Nice work, Megan. Both you and Batman." Gordon said to her. "Don't you just love it when he gives 'em to you gift wrapped?"

This makes Thorne the third Gotham City mob boss who has been apprehended thanks to information supplied by Mason, supposedly from a secret informant, but Bruce Wayne is suspicious. For him and Megan listen in to the whole thing on every TV channel on today's news, same with Alfred as well.

"Who's the person who work still works for Rupert, huh? Do tell..." Megan was interested. "I'm good for a fun mystery to solve."

From the sound of it, Megan will do her part already to love solving cases a lot. With this bounty hunter girl and Bruce to both be seeing a lot of the news going on lately, and hopefully it wasn't too much for Alfred to worry about them.

Batman: The Animated Series - A Bounty Hunter's Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें