See No Evil

Batman: The Animated Series 'Fan Fiction Love Story'

By Tayla Drago

Episode #14 - See No Evil

In a somewhat run-down suburb of Gotham City, a window of a house opens, seemingly of its own accord, and then a disembodied voice wakes the young girl sleeping in her bedroom, Kimmy. She wakes up and greets her friend, 'Mojo'. To her delight, invisible hands place a gold locket around her neck, and Mojo promises to bring a pearl necklace when he next visits. Kimmy mentions that she and her mother are planning to move away soon, and there is shock in Mojo's voice. Then Kimmy's mother, Helen, comes in, asking who Kimmy was talking to. Kimmy says, Mojo, and Helen chuckles, thinking her daughter has an imaginary friend.

"Kimberly? Who are you talking to?" Helen checks on her daughter.

"Nobody, Mommy, just Mojo." she said with a smile.

It would seem like her mother knows of her made up friend to go along with it.

"Oh, I'm sorry I missed him, I would have said hi."

That Mojo person leaves the house afterwards...

"He really was here, Mommy." Kimmy said.

Though Helen knows on what makes her daughter happy.

"I know, honey, I know."

With Megan doing track early in the morning to stay in shape, she felt something touching her to freak out and kick that freaky someone 'or something' in the face.

"(Hey! Who did...?)" she defends her herself. "Hands off, freak!" I think Megan got someone to go down from the sound of it to land on something hard to hear a person, which also made her stop to see that she wasn't hearing things. "Huh? Who's there? Hello?" Megan does see or hear anything anymore but finds a weird plastic thing next to her hair. "(Okay, now I know I wasn't hearing things. I heard someone, but not anymore to feel something or anything else. And what's this thing? I think I better use my computer book when I get back. Just in case.)"

Looks like Megan does it right away when she got back to Bruce's manor afterwards. The next day, a man, Lloyd Ventrix, enters the men's room at a jewelry expo, and covers himself in a sheath of gray material. And a security guard couldn't get in because it was locked.

"Hey, who locked the bathroom?"

Once Lloyd presses a button on his watch and becomes invisible. With Megan tagging along with Bruce 'as his bodyguard' to look at a watch, and Megan still had to wait for some answers about the piece she found on her.

"A most handsome watch there, Mr. Wayne." the dealer said.

With this mess going on, Ventrix starts to steal the watches. He then walks outside and proceeds to lift jewels off their displays in plain sight, as people stare, baffled.

"I'll take it." Bruce then gets the watch taken away from him. "What the devil?!"

"What's up, Bruce...?" Megan sees it to believe it. "Why is the watch flying around? I must be seeing things!"

Guess neither both Bruce and Megan wasn't at all, it was really happening.

"Megan." Bruce whispers to her.

"Right, go as Batman. I got this." Megan keeps on watching to lock the men's room for Bruce while gearing herself up and seeing a cop had to use the bathroom still while being scared from the weirdness going on. "What kind of cop are you?" Megan sees Batman making his appearances and to be hitting an officer with a door. "(Sorry about that.) Batman! Some Invisible Man is causing trouble!"