Night of the Ninja

Batman: The Animated Series 'Fan Fiction Love Story'

By Tayla Drago

Episode #30 – Night of the Ninja

Things seem normal at Wayne Cosmetics until a ninja arrives and steals the money from the safe. Security arrives and the ninja instantly makes his way to the roof. There, he easily disarms the guard and escapes. Meanwhile, Bruce and Dick spar with one another but Bruce clearly has the advantage over his protégé.

"Well, someone needs practice." Megan comes in wearing her outfit of Tiger's style from Kung Fu Panda movies. "Time to show you boys what I can do."

"Megan?" surprised both Dick and Bruce.

"What? I've been practicing too." she gets up to give it a go for some to be sparing with Dick to be good, but not as good as she was.

"Wow, what a woman!" said Dick. "So, you have."

"Thanks. And you know what they say, practice makes perfect."

Bruce was up next.

"Why don't you try those moves on me next?" he said.

"Well, I can take you down with one arm behind my...back!" Megan throws Bruce on the floor to do just that. "See? Told you so." Then Bruce jumps back up to as he knocks Megan down by sweeping her off the ground from her feet.

"But I always come back for more. Nice moves though."

"Oh, no fair...!" she said. "You're good as you say you are, Bruce."

Bruce helps Megan back up to be his arms suddenly.

"I can teach you more if you want when we're alone. Like a private lesson?"

"I'll...I'll think about..." she said while blushing.

Dick just watches to hopefully do some with Megan whenever he gets the chance to.

"Lucky...Hey, maybe the three of us should go for a three for all to fight?" he said. "Sorry. Some of us aren't perfect."

Dick becomes disgruntled with his ineffectiveness, but before Bruce can tutor him as Megan watches to do some herself, Alfred arrives and reports that a Wayne Enterprises company has been robbed.

"Master Bruce, I'm afraid there has been another robbery at the Wayne Enterprise Company."

Megan has heard about it to be happening a lot lately.

"Another one?" she said. "Man! This robber's a push over, you know?"

Dick also notes it's the sixth one in two weeks.

"That's the sixth one in two weeks!"

"Seventh." Bruce corrects Dick.

Bruce corrects him saying it's the seventh, and Dick makes a face behind his back.

"Seventh times in two weeks?!" shock Megan. "So, I was right about this type of robber."

"Where, Alfred?" Bruce asks his butler.

Megan looks it up for Bruce and Dick.

"I got one, he just robbed at the Wayne Cosmetics just now."

Bruce 'acting like he was surprised on what was going on to go see' and Megan both go to investigate the crime and sees that the criminal has left behind a throwing star. Megan scans it to look study on the weapon some more.

"Guess you and Batman will try to solve this, Megan?" Gordon asks her.

"You bet." she studies the little weapon. "A throwing star, use by a ninja in black...? So weird. Never thought someone to ruin your company, Bruce, is a ninja."