The Demon's Quest Parts 1 and 2

Batman: The Animated Series 'Fan Fiction Love Story'

By Tayla Drago

Episode #57 - The Demon's Quest

Well, this is it...the moment of truth for Megan Tsuki to finally learn about herself, the past, and all by the League of Shadows' doing by their Demon's Head leader, Talia, and so on in this chapter/episode here. So, here we go. Robin returns to Gotham University and sneaks into his room, only to find a group of people waiting for him. They hit him with a tranquilizer dart, and he falls unconscious. The leader of the group, a man in a jackal mask, is pleased. Later, both Megan and Batman returned to the Batcave and tells Alfred that Robin has been missing for two days and his searches have been fruitless.

"Great, just great..." Megan was tired out. "From working so hard, getting use to my ESP powers, having this bracelet of mine, learning a bit about my past, Talia, and... from Catherine has been acting so weird, only for her to show up out of nowhere...! What's going on?"

Bruce knew how Megan was feeling right now to not leave her side to help her out as promised.

"I know how you feel, Megan, we will solve this case after we find Dick first."

So, they know about him to go missing lately to have no signs of finding him since then.

"Then there's no word from him, Master Bruce? Ms. Megan?" Alfred asks the two as he was worried as well.

"We had nothing, Alfred." Megan sighed.

"Nothing, and we both scattered around the entire city." Bruce said to his butler. "No one hasn't seen Robin or Dick Grayson in two days."

"I really should remain upstairs, sir and madam. By the way, this came for you, Master Bruce, a while ago by an unknown person." Alfred gives him an envelope that is addressed to Bruce Wayne.

"A letter address to you, Bruce?" Megan tries to scan it with her computer book. "I'm not picking up any bombs or anything life threatening...I wonder what's in it?"

With Alfred leaving the Batcave, Bruce then opens it and is shocked to find a note inside referring to him as Batman. They know his secret identity then. But how?

"No!" shock and horrified Bruce. "It can't be!"

Same with Megan to be more upset to start having headaches again to have a bad feeling about all of this.

"Dick's been capture...By the League of Shadows themselves!"

The note is attached to a picture of Robin tied up. It says, 'Dear Batman and friend, save him if you can!' Just then, a mysterious man and his servant enter the Batcave, revealing that they know who he is.

"So they know your identity, Detective." said the mysterious man. "And they seem to know you a lot too, Tsuki."

Megan got her gun out to stop the two from coming any closer to them.

"Freeze! (How did they get inside the Batcave?)"

"Who are you?!" Bruce demanded to know too. "How did you get in here?!"

Well, from one big guy throwing a knife next to Bruce and Megan to give them a warning...only for Megan to shoot the knife away with her gun, they weren't scared of them.

"You two must forgive Ubu. He is well trained. Allow me to introduce myself. I am he who is called Ra's Al Ghul."

The man introduces himself as Ra's al Ghul, and his servant as Ubu. For Megan, she finally sees the Demon's Head himself of the League of Shadows. Her memories were getting there to remembering it all.