Adventures of Batman and Robin (GEN) - Good vs. Evil vs. The Bad Ones

Batman: The Animated Series 'Fan Fiction Love Story'

By Tayla Drago

Episode #60 - Adventures of Batman and Robin (GEN) – Good vs. Evil vs. The Bad Ones

Another added fan fiction of the story base from the Sega Genesis video game version of The Adventures of Batman and Robin. From Arkham Asylum of four or five criminals have escaped to cause trouble in Gotham 'again', as someone was behind it all after freeing the Joker, Harley Quinn, Two-Face, and the Mad Hatter. Oh, boy! Looks like Batman, Robin, and Megan have a big mess to deal with by stopping the master mind behind it all too while they're at it – it won't be so easy to do. Or rather, what would happen when Megan gets stuck with one criminal who's all tied up for them to be working together? Oh, yeah, in this on here it does happens. Searching around the city of Gotham at night the three goes...

"Another night portal huh?" ask Megan. "Still, we can't let those criminals cause any more trouble...again."

"It would seem so. Let's move out, Megan. Dick." Batman said to the two.

For Bruce to get into his Batman costume for Megan and Dick to dress as Robin join with them. From the two men driving in the Batmobile and Megan to follow them in her car, all set and ready to save Gotham and the many lives from the many dangers, once again.

"Count me in, Bruce, let's get to work. And you too, Megan." said Robin.

With the driving, off to where they needed to go to first to stop the first villain was the Joker to be causing trouble around town 'again', along with his henchwench Harley and a few other bad clowns to come and go around, for this night goes down in the weirdest thing to ever happen to Megan in this one...How so? Guess we'll soon find out to do something with a villain to team up with to stop a few more and the master mind.

#1 – Happy Birthday to me!

It's starts off in down town to have Joker's men go crazy to create lots of chaos to go around while him and Harley started to steal things – from money, jewelry, and other stuff with the entire stores were being destroyed with lots of broken windows. Well, they are psychotic clowns after all, and annoying type of lover of villains! You know? I mean, give me a break here! It's not even Joker's birthday, we don't even know Jack Napier's actual birthday really is. Just saying...

"Okay, Harley, time for us to do our stealing shopping spree." Joker laughs. "It's fun to have a little going away presents to do when there's less people today."

Harley helps Joker snatch all the things to put into a bag little at a time like she was dancing.

"You said it, Mr. J. And it's strange how someone got us out of Arkham." she said while dancing and shopping at once. "I wonder why...?"

Joker didn't care to be laughing about it and giving Harley a hard pat on the back.

"Ha! Like I want to know! Its freedom do we might as well make the best of it, right?"

Soon they stop stealing for more trouble to happen from outside as one mess up man dress as a clown gets push into the stores that the two were in to tell Joker and Harley about the three heroes have come to stop them.

"Boss...The Batman, Robin, and Megan are all here..." he said to feel weak.

Looks like those two won't stand a chance now for them to see the three heroes to be fighting against Joker's henchmen.

"Mr. J?"

"Oooo...! I hate that screwy Batman. Looks like we must take our items and go now. Harley, cover me from the back!" he said. "And in case we split up, we'll meet at the station. Get to it! Use my favorite tank-like robot friend!"