Chapter 1 Sorry, no more love.

"He's out!"

 "Hush! Be quiet!"

 16:30 pm.

 VIP channel of Capital International Airport.

 Several armed policemen lined up beside the extended security line. They were fully armed, making the overcrowded airport much quieter than usual.

 Not to mention that the proxies who used to stay here in the past were completely isolated from the security line. In addition, there were also many staff members who looked like reporters from major TV stations with professional cameras on their shoulders.

 Some passers-by asked the nearby proxy shooters about the situation without knowing the reason: "Who is this big star who has such a big show?" Most of the proxy shooters are well-informed, but some of them are also confused about today's situation

 .  There are also some well-connected people who answered the passers-by: "Not a big star, but better than a star! It's the talented boy who went to compete outside, and he returned to China

 today!"

, The one who participated in the International Robot Contest in the past two years?"

 "Yes, that's him! His name is Jing Xun!" "

 I haven't watched the news for two days, how is it, did you win?" "

 Of course I won."

 " Champion. Just look at the ostentation and the courtesy!"

 While discussing, a group of people appeared between the two long guard lines.

 This is a team composed of five or six young people, and the one walking in the front is a young man wearing a black baseball cap surrounded by stars.

 The boy's appearance was very prominent. From the moment his figure appeared, the reporters from the TV station and the official evening newspaper who had been squatting aside for a long time were all excited.

 As a national-level talented player, Jing Xun has been playing for the country since he was fifteen years old. He has experienced more than ten competitions in the past five years and has never lost.

 Because he often appears in big and small news, anyone who pays attention to current affairs news will be familiar with him.

 In addition, the juvenile's iconic weak body and overly delicate facial features are also very impressive.

 ——At this time, even though the brim of the hat half covered his cheeks, he could still tell from the tall nose bridge and thin lips that the boy's facial features were quite handsome.

 The fly in the ointment is that his appearance looks too thin.

 A set of domestic slim-fit sportswear that has become popular recently was put on by him, which seemed too slim. It is enough to fully show the young man's slender bones and thin figure.

 It seems that the sentence is indeed answered, whether it is Mathematical Olympiad or computer programming, it is all brain-intensive stuff.

 It is not something ordinary people can do.

 Flowers and applause appeared at the same time, and countless microphones were stretched out.

 "Don't squeeze!"

 The staff responsible for maintaining stability uttered again, and several armed policemen took action together.

 It is true that it is not so solemn in the past.