Chapter 7 The one-night stand has come to make me responsible?

……marry?

 Who, with whom, are you going to marry?

 Subconsciously, Jing Xun thought he had heard wrong.

 But the other party was straightforward.

 His handsome face and serious eyes all showed that he was not mistaken.

 Jing Xun forced a smile: "Um... sir, are you joking?"  The other party asked back,

 "You think so?

 "

up.

 Not understanding what the other party meant, Jing Xun had no choice but to bite the bullet and say in a matter-of-fact manner: "The main reason is...we don't know each other...well, maybe we've only known each other for two days..." Besides, I don't even know who you are

 . I don't even know the name, so why talk about getting married?

 Before I could say anything later, the other party had already spoken: "To be precise, we only met for one night." Jing Xun: "..." "The night before yesterday,

 you

 broke into my private room."

 "..." Slender and dense His eyelashes trembled uneasily, and Jing Xun suddenly felt like he was about to sweat again.

 This time it was a guilty conscience.

 "We slept."

 "..."

 "This reason is enough for me." "

 ..."

 If it weren't for the expressionless look on the other side's face...he would frown more often, Or if the eyes were sharper, Jing Xun felt that his kneecaps were about to soften.

 Maybe he would kneel down and admit his mistake.

 But...

 aren't they a one-night stand?

 Could it be that I misunderstood it? ?

 So now the situation is... the one-night stand has come to make me responsible?

 ...God.

 This is how to do.

 Sorry he really doesn't have this kind of experience!

 But it's not right.

 Suddenly someone came to force the marriage, his first reaction was shock and panic, but Jing Xun quickly remembered that he wanted to leave that night, but this person stopped him.

 Jing Xun opened his eyes wide again, his clean pupils seemed to be filled with a pool of clear water, and he looked at the man in front of him in puzzlement.

 So this... at most, it can't be slapped, and I can't just let me take responsibility... right?

 Although, when they both stood under the setting sun, meeting each other's indifferent but handsome eyes, Jing Xun felt from the bottom of his heart that if he married such a handsome guy...it would not be a loss.

 At least during the two days he was wandering around the school, he had never seen anyone poking him like this again.

 Besides, what kind of life did they have... that aspect... seems to fit very well...

 !

 The temperature on his face rose sharply, Jing Xun didn't dare to think about it, he just lowered his head suddenly.