Chapter 19 You're welcome.

Jing Xun: "You... Mister?! Why are you back???"

 I can't say whether it was surprise or shock, but at the moment when he saw Shen Yijin, Jing Xun suddenly felt the urge to hug him.

 And he did it.

 When they hugged each other, there was actually only half a step between them. With Jing Xun's height and arm length, he could fully hug each other, but for some reason, the scene finally became... He flew

 over .

 Then Shen Yijin caught it.

 Catch, catch...

 the one where the other party wrapped his hands around his waist and above, catch.

 ...

 If the environment allows, Jing Xun even feels that the other party will lift him up.

 Fortunately, this is a hospital with people coming and going.

 Fortunately, the joy of reunion washed away this little embarrassment.

 Jing Xun held back, blushing, pretending not to notice the abnormal posture of the two, and gave Shen Yijin a small hug back.

 Only then did he realize that it was not that he had wandered off just now, but that Shen Yijin's appearance had plunged the entire corridor into an inexplicable low-noise state.

 Shen Yijin didn't come here alone. Apart from Jin Zheheng, behind him were several tall men in suits who were obviously bodyguards.

 People who come to the hospital to see a doctor come from all kinds of religions, celebrities, celebrities and dignitaries.

 But there are very few people with such poise and posture as him.

 Noticing that everyone was peeking at him, to be precise, it was Shen Yijin's gaze, Jing Xun felt a little embarrassed.

 He looked at Shen Yijin closely, and asked him in a low voice: "Sir, didn't you come back in three days? Why did you suddenly...?" Shen Yijin said, "You have something to do at home. As your

 fiancé, I should come back." "

 ... !...!"

 Jing Xun was terrified and apprehensive, and suddenly didn't know what to say.

 On the way to the hospital in the morning, he told Shen Yijin that his younger brother had entered the emergency room and he had to go and see.

 But that was when he asked for leave in a hurry to leave the school, forgot to reply to the other party's message, and suddenly received an overseas call from Shen Yijin on the way, asking him what he was doing, Jing Xun didn't think so much, so he just said said.

 Of course, he also said on the phone that it was nothing serious, his brother's illness had been repeated for a long time, and they were used to all kinds of situations.

 Shen Yijin didn't say anything else over there, only that he knew.

 ...

 Jing Xun never thought about his words, and let Shen Yijin run back.

 So normal people...would they just run back when they heard that the couple's younger brother was sick, or a small bump in the long road to recovery?

 That's 13 hours! Spanning more than 9,000 kilometers!

 my god.

 Jing Xun's thoughts became extremely complicated.