Chapter 40 In the Same Vein

Finally packed up his things, Jing Xun and Shen Yijin came to the airport together.

 It takes four or five hours to drive from Longcheng to S City, but it only takes more than an hour by plane.

 Although Jing Xun doesn't like flying very much, more than an hour is still completely tolerable. And he didn't know until he got to the airport that they were going to leave by private jet.

 Private jets are naturally much more comfortable than ordinary planes, especially Shen Yijin's plane has two bedrooms, the master bedroom and the second bedroom have been cleaned, Jing Xun rested on the bed in the master bedroom for a while, It feels like I'll be in S City soon.

 When we arrived at the farm paradise that Shen Yijin mentioned, it was not yet twelve o'clock at noon.

 This farm paradise was developed by the Shen Group, and it has not yet officially opened to the public.

 Like most large-scale theme parks, there are also playgrounds and zoos here. In addition, the park also adds farm-themed elements—according to Shen Yijin, the group bought the entire mountain behind and transformed it into a garden and farm.

 Tourists can live on the mountain and experience projects such as picking and gardening.

 In addition, many projects such as tea art, flower arrangement, Zen Taoism, and spa have been opened. There are five-star restaurants and multiple cafes, which can not only allow tourists to experience the fun of orchards and farmhouses, but also not break away from the modern society. Pastoral theme.

 Of course, as a project that is about to be completed, the buildings and infrastructure on the mountain have also been built in close proximity.

 From a distance, there are row upon row of houses at the foot of the mountain, some in the shape of courtyard houses, some in the shape of European-style villas, and a few in the shape of stone houses and thatched houses.

 For Jing Xun who came out to play for the first time, everything here is new.

 He didn't feel anything when passing by the playground at the foot of the mountain, because the husband said that many amusement facilities were still in the safety monitoring stage and could not be started.

 But when he got to the foot of the mountain and got on the sightseeing car up the mountain, when the natural scene rushed in his face, Jing Xun couldn't bear to blink at all.

 The whole mountain has been cleaned very cleanly. On both sides of the road where the sightseeing car passes, there are towering ancient trees and various vegetation. It is like entering a big forest in an instant. The fragrance of birds and flowers is lingering in front of you. Antique, carved beams and painted buildings, too many to handle.

 "Do you like it?" Shen Yijin asked him.

 Jing Xun nodded unabashedly to express his liking.

 The corners of Shen Yijin's lips twitched slightly: "We'll walk around here in the afternoon, and we can go to the zoo too." "

 Okay." Jing Xun said.

 He suddenly remembered something: "Is Mr.'s grandfather here now?"

 "Yes, it's on the mountain." Shen Yijin said.

 Although Shen Yijin is taking care of many things now, Mr. Shen has not completely delegated power.

 It is said that the old man came here to live here for a while to be quiet and quiet, and he still wants to return to Dragon City after a while.