Chapter 50 Just Bite Me

After going back to rest for a while, after having lunch and playing in the AI ​​lab for a while, Jing Xun was still very excited.

 For him, this Yiwei building is the real amusement park.

 Just like if you want to play games, you must have a game console, and if you want to play online games, you must have a computer and the Internet. For Jing Xun, that supercomputer and other electronic equipment are devices that can carry his interests.

 It's just that the game console he really wants to play is too expensive.

 There are not many in the world.

 Even Jing Xun, who had not traveled before, did not have the privilege of using a supercomputer alone and doing whatever he wanted.

 But now, here, the dream has come true!

 He didn't know before that there are such benefits in wearing books!

 It's really never been so cool in a dream!

 But the excitement is the excitement. After trying to run the data for a while, Jing Xun still suppressed the urge to continue to experiment and do something - this machine is still too precious, and staying here for a long time will disturb the laboratory other people's work, affect other people's work process.

 For this reason, Jing Xun only chose to leave the computer after trying a little bit.

 ——He has to go back and think about it carefully, rearrange all his previous research, and see which one is really worth using this machine before coming here to run data!  According to the computing speed and functions of the current computer in the company, as long as

 it can be used to the fullest, many of the ideas he was forced to give up because he didn't have the time, energy and financial support may be able to come true...

Everyone seemed to be ignited, so much so that they were still in a state of excitement when they returned to the office with Shen Yijin.

 Although he often has a smiling and energetic appearance, Jing Xun has never shown such a happy and satisfied expression.

 He has always given the impression that he is young, but he is as indifferent as a chrysanthemum.

 You rarely see him unhappy, and you rarely see him especially happy because of what he got.

 It was the first time for Shen Yijin to see a young man so happy.

 The corners of the lips that have been straightened for many years can't help showing a trace of arc. He asked

 Jing Xun, "So happy?" Liang: "Very happy."

 Jing Xun couldn't help leaning over, walked around the large desk and walked in front of Shen Yijin, just like the supercomputer just now, he now has a feeling of love for his husband.

 There are many capable people in this world, but few have the courage to spend hundreds of millions, or even more than a billion, to research and build a computer.

 After all, all research requires a lot of money and time in the early stage.

 But the vast majority of research cannot be successfully transformed into commercial value in the end. It may be a great contribution to society, but it cannot get the same amount of money in return.

 Jing Xun has seen too many examples, so he knows this best.

 But Shen Yijin did just that.

 This shows what a courageous person Mr. Villain is, and he is also a person who wants to do big things.