Chapter 32 Wrinkle

"Xiao Xun."

 Seeing the young man's expression in his eyes, Shen Yijin didn't say? Agree or not, but asked him: "What happened? Did something happen?" "No." Jing Xun said hastily

 . .

 Nothing special, just received a box of chestnuts and sweet-scented osmanthus cakes.

 Shen Yijin: "What's the matter? Tell me everything, you know?" The

 deep voice suddenly spread, and Shen Yijin looked at him with deep eyes.

 Jing Xun felt that the feeling of piercing him with one glance came again.

 He had to dodge his eyes a little bit, and whispered softly: "...It's nothing? Nothing."

 "Okay."

 Shen Yijin didn't ask again.

 He tapped down lightly with his fingers on his knees, and he just said: "I will make arrangements for going back as soon as possible." Seeing that the other party was not suspicious, Jing Xun couldn't help showing a bright smile

 .

 Regardless of the fact that the driver was still in front of him, he reached out and hugged Shen Yijin's arm, and said sincerely: "Sir, it's great to have you here." What he said was true

 .

 If Zha Gong hadn't given up, and he hadn't met Shen Yijin, what would have happened? I don't know.

 But Jing Xun felt that he must not be as chic as he is now.

 Really, fortunately there is a gentleman here.

 If it wasn't for other people in the car, he would have leaned his head over to rub against each other.

 Can't say now after all? Thanks.

 Jing Xun didn't know how to express his joy and gratitude.

 Shen Yijin who was hugged by his arms was still sitting there.

 He has always sat upright, with a pair of long legs neatly placed, and his two hands are also used to resting on his knees.

 But this time, Shen Yijin raised his hand naturally, and gently covered the delicate and white back of the young man's hand.

 He responded in a low voice: "Yeah."

 There was a silent tenderness at the back, but the reaction of the uncle driver in front... It can be said that he almost took his eyes out of the window.

 If it wasn't for his professionalism as a driver, he had to concentrate on driving. He really wanted to turn around and give that young man a look, or look at his boss's expression.

 God knows that when the young man took the initiative to mention going back to Shen's house, he almost had a heart attack!

 The driver uncle took Jing Xun home several times before alone, and he had a good impression of this well-grown, polite and warm-hearted young man.

 Frankly speaking, he hopes that there is a person like a little pistachio who can accompany the young master.

 But he didn't expect that this young man would be so bold!

 What kind of existence is the Shen family in the entire Dragon City? What kind of person is Mr. Shen?

 There are countless people who want to enter?

 After all, he has been a driver in the Shen family for 20 years, and he was trusted by the old man and personally assigned to the young master. This uncle has seen a little more of the world than ordinary people.