Chapter 73 Only Have Feeling for you

Later, Jing Xun was forced to put himself in the shoes of Mr. Villain and experience it deeply.

 But Shen Yijin is a measured person, he cares about this being a sacred and dignified campus, so he doesn't let him feel it on the spot.

 But being on campus means being close to home...

 On the way home, when the car passed by the lush and hidden grove on campus, the temperature on Jing Xun's face began to rise shamefully.

 By the time Shen Yijin ordered the driver to stop in front of a... orange shop, Jing Xun's cheeks were completely flushed!

 ...He really admires Mr.

 No matter what you do, your face is neither red nor white.

 From the time the other party got out of the car and went into the store alone to buy things, until he came back with a plastic bag of supplies, not only did his expression remain unchanged, even his complexion did not change a bit.

 With long legs, he easily stepped into the car, and Shen Yijin's expression was calm and complacent.

 Jing Xun turned his head slowly, as for the things in the bag brought back by the husband, he didn't dare to look at it at all.

 It's just that occasionally when the car bumps slightly, you can vaguely hear the sound of liquid sloshing inside...

 After

 all, the afternoon tea time was not wasted.

 It's just a waste of energy.

 Even though the temperature at home is moderate, the two of them are still sweating profusely.

 After it was over, Jing Xun, who had been cleaned up again, lay on the bed too lazy to move, and still couldn't believe that they were absent from work like this -

 it was not half past two when they got home.

 But after such a toss, it's already five o'clock in the afternoon!

 ...I can't.

 I struggled for a long time last night because the preparatory work went on for a long time.

 But today's husband obviously rearranged the induction questions based on yesterday's experience and made a wrong set of questions.

 With the help of that bag of orange equipment picked up halfway, they progressed smoothly in the early stage.

 ...In that case, even if the time taken to take a bath just now is counted as half an hour, then the process of answering questions among them has continued... At least two hours?

 !

 It's unbelievable!

 So who told him that Shen Yijin couldn't do it? !

 When he was roaring in his heart, Jing Xun's mind had not landed a single word, automatically reflecting all the psychological reports he had read about Shen Yijin.

 ...

 well.

 It's science.

 An arm stretched out to lift him up, and changed to a half-lying posture on Shen Yijin's body.

 Jing Xun was at the mercy of others throughout the whole process.

 Either unable to move or uncomfortable, just tired and lazy.

 But pressing on the other side's chest, listening to the strong heartbeat of the other side, Jing Xun still couldn't help it, and touched Shen Yijin's waist again.